• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Senior Year is almost over

Meow!

Oh, I'm so excited. I have two weeks left tomorrow until school is officially over FOREVER for me!

Are there any other Seniors here? Come share my joy!

Last edited:
I plan to go to a local college for 2 years for CADD (Computer Aided Drafting and Design) and then transfer to a state college. I should have made it clearer, I meant no more High School.

Me too! This Thursday is my last full day. w00t! I am so excited. Then I can hang out this summer and learn to drive and stuff :D
But I am gonna miss everyone!!

A senior I know rolled out of a still-moving car and hugged me on his last day. He just randomly drove by, saw me, rolled out of the car onto the road, and hugged me.

Hilarious.

Three of my close friends are graduating this year, and I'm kind of depressed over it. I always go over to Harmony's house, so I might see her still until she goes to college, but I'm really going to miss Frenchie and Preet. Preet so awesome and Frenchie's so hawt :( This is the first graduating class from my school this year, as it was founded in 2008, so it's really emotional and shit. We had a slideshow today and almost everybody, senior or not, cried. It was fun, though.

Back
Top Bottom