• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexuality

Sexuality?

• I am heterosexual.

Votes: 99 44.8%
  • I am homosexual.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • I am bisexual.

Votes: 42 19.0%
  • I am pansexual.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I am asexual.

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 33 14.9%

• Total voters
Well if you'll look at my first post, you'll see that I said that I didn't care if other people were bisexual or gay; In fact, I encourage them to love who they want to love no matter what others think. I'm just not bisexual or gay myself.

I knooow. X3 But you later went on to say "repulsive and degrading", which I'd imagine would be quite offensive to an actual gay person. That's all.

Heterosexual. Support gays, but when they come onto me, really creepy.

You're thirteen. How many gays are supposed to have come onto you?

I knooow. X3 But you later went on to say "repulsive and degrading", which I'd imagine would be quite offensive to an actual gay person. That's all.

You're thirteen. How many gays are supposed to have come onto you?
Would you rather I go back and edit that post?

And I was in a Boy Scout troop at thirteen and had to camp with boys older than me by a few years who may not have been but certainly came across as gay or bisexual. And I wasn't quite as accepting of such things back then, to say the least. I'm so glad that's changed now.

I'm bi and I had to share a bed with a friend of mine who knew that I was (but around whom things were a teensy bit awkward purely because of that fact) in Disney World. :x

I'm heterosexual don't really care what others are, but would probably not react kindly if someone came onto me, but thats just because I generaly don't act kindly most of the time anyway.

hey queers
how many of you constantly come onto straight people of your sex

I TOTALLY DO IT ALL THE TIME

hey queers
how many of you constantly come onto straight people of your sex

I TOTALLY DO IT ALL THE TIME
i've done it a couple of times, mostly for lulz but also once or twice semi-seriously.

like there's this one catholic guy who I like to wind up by remarking on his cute eyes, lovely hair and how adorable he is when drunk.

I'm heterosexual. But I do have some bi and gay friends. Most of them are girls... Not to offend anyone. I'm pretty sure some of my friends who are guys are gay too but are too embarrassed to admit it.

I voted in this ages ago, but never actually posted. Well, basically, I'm a homoromantic bisexual. The whole homoromantic thing comes from my experience over the past year or so, where I've fallen deeply in love with one of my classmates (who is male), and intermittently crushed on other classmates (who are also male). But that isn't to say that I wouldn't have sex with a woman.

I'm heterosexual don't really care what others are, but would probably not react kindly if someone came onto me, but thats just because I generaly don't act kindly most of the time anyway.

Heterosexual. Support gays, but when they come onto me, really creepy.

Huh. I'd find it pretty cool to be hit on by a woman. Might go along with it, even.

I wonder if guys are more conditioned to be repulsed by the idea of being hit on by another man than women.

I like how they apparently think gays have some sort of straightdar, haha.

I only like men but it'd be very flattering to be hit on by either gender c:

I like how they apparently think gays have some sort of straightdar, haha.

I only like men but it'd be very flattering to be hit on by either gender c:
apparently my dad got hit on by a male bartender once and he was quite a charming man. so I guess that means my dad was doing something right. :o

Huh. I'd find it pretty cool to be hit on by a woman. Might go along with it, even.

I wonder if guys are more conditioned to be repulsed by the idea of being hit on by another man than women.

I, for one, would take it as a compliment.

So, I had never heard the term pansexual before now and had always just identified as bi. But with this, I would classify myself as completely pan. To oversimplify my views, BODIES MEAN NUSSING MAAAAAAN.

I second this.

I thank the thread starter for including the wiki article, or I would've never been able to identify myself correctly,
or at least not in a long time. I didn't think there was a term for my sexuality until now. I honestly don't care what gender a person is when it comes to love.
So yeah, I'm pansexual. ^^

Back
Top Bottom