• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SGRUB [Signup]

I started once, but I never got to finish.

I was going with Olive Drab to begin with, but then I saw someone (I think it was you, actually) who also had it, and I didn't think we could duplicate, and White was the next thing to come to mind.

Agh... I wanted to do that because I ACTUALLY tend to do that... I think I have an idea that will change it.

But...But... what if it was a treant? Those are mythical creatures. If not, I'll think of something else.

Nogh! *grumblegrumble* What about chainsawkind or staffkind?

EDIT: oh, and do we have to have two horns? I'm designing my character now and would like to know.

1. You can adjust the color a little bit if you still want to be green. Just change the shade. Ain't no rule that says all bloodtypes have to be represented.

2. You can still have that, just add another aspect to it so it's different from the canon character's.

3. Treants are okay in my book, though you might want to check with BRCB for his stance.

4. Chainsaw is taken too, but a staff is fine.

5. You can have more than two horns, just don't go overboard with it.

Name: Markus Sarnth(like Yarn but with a S sound at begining and a -eth at end)
Blood Colour: Blood Red
Symbol: Chinese traditional symbol
Trolltag: HellDoom
Typing Quirk: ALl CAPs EXCEPt LASt LETTEr
Lusus: Hellhound, a demon dog on Fire
Title: Alpha of Demon dogs
Planet: Land of Doom and Destruction (inside joke)
Dream: Derse
Strife Specibus: Crossbowkind

Relations: TBA

Appearance: Markus is 6' tall and well built. He has Red hair with orange and blue streaks in it(like fire). He has a greyish tinted body with pitch back marks all over him, mainly some sort of tribal type markings. He wears a leather biker jacket over a red t-shirt with a black dog skull on it. He has baggy black pants and combat boots with a flame design on the rubber on the bottom edge of the shoe. He wears fingerless gloves and black shades(like Morpheus from the matrix) to cover his fully red eyes. He has point dog ears and a medium sized tail. He has claws and fangs that he will use to fight up close. His mark is brightly shown on his forehead over his left eye.

(I guess i put this) In god teir he looks the same Except he wears no top and his hair is fire, that runs down his back(think Sonic or Shadow hair), and a mane like flame up his arms. Also his eyes turn to empty sockets with a fire ball in each one and his fangs and claws grow longer.

Personality: Despite his appearance Markus is not one to start a fight. He is loyal and caring and is looking for a 'mate' to be with, but is not to worried about it. He is a fierce battler when the time arises and will fight to his own demise to protect the one he loves, which is no one right now

Other: He likes fire.

1. You can adjust the color a little bit if you still want to be green. Just change the shade. Ain't no rule that says all bloodtypes have to be represented.

That's alright, I thought of something completely new that I like.

2. You can still have that, just add another aspect to it so it's different from the canon character's.

That was the plan.

3. Treants are okay in my book, though you might want to check with BRCB for his stance.

okay, I'll wait to see what BRCB says on it.

4. Chainsaw is taken too, but a staff is fine.

Neateo.

5. You can have more than two horns, just don't go overboard with it.

Oh, well I was thinking of one horn...

Treants are OK.

I vote for a SBURB RP parallel.
Maybe with some sort of contact between the two?

Oh man this would be awesome if someone did it.

and also:

Name: GRATIA CHARIS
Blood Colour:
graceblood.png

Symbol: the Nsibidi symbol for Unity
Trolltag: graciousGift
Typing Quirk: you speak MWith a bit of a floMWy and sing-song voice. o/`
Lusus: your LUSUS, MARUS, is more of a BROTHER FIGURE than a parent. He resembles a BITEBEAST/TROLL HYBRID. Sort of like a MERMAN you guess.
Title: Host of Dawn
Planet: Land of Angels and Elegance
Dream: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Warfankind

Relations:

Rossel - ♦

Appearance: Sprite - Portrait

Gratia is a fairly slender and graceful-looking Troll, and she dresses rather fancy-like, since she is high caste. She favours flowing purple and pink skirts and sashes, and wears a collar with a small stone set in it. Her gills are feathery and dotted with her lilac blood colour, and she keeps her hair fairly short and the ends curl a bit. She has a small beauty mark on the left side of her face. She has three horns, two from each side of her head and one from the back, and they are fairly short and curl at the tips.

Personality:

You are rather PLAYFUL, and enjoy TALKING TO PEOPLE and SEWING. You live IN THE SEA, as one of your blood is meant to do. You like to poke at your MOIRAIL a bit but it's ALL IN GOOD FUN, really! he takes it well anyway. What a good Moirail. You like to sit with your LUSUS on an island near your hive and WATCH THE SUNRISE.

You have a bit of interest in ROMANCE but you're a bit scared to fill your BLACKROM QUADRENT.

[wip]

Last edited:
I think mine may be done.
Also, I might be starting a SBURB session. (I mentioned it in the ideas and stuff thread.) So if we're going to have a parallel session, I could work that in. Or something.

Last edited:
I think mine may be done.
Also, I might be starting a SBURB session. (I mentioned it in the ideas and stuff thread.) So if we're going to have a parallel session, I could work that in. Or something.

Your form looks fine, just your first name is one letter too long (Troll names have 6 letters). :3 So You're approved now but if you could fix that it'd be good.

Sorry To keep posting but can you tell me what i have to do or am i good? My profile is further up this page, I was confused but i get it now after looking at other proflies

Wow, this looks really interesting... Sadly, though, I'll be away without computer access for six weeks pretty soon. Is there anything I can do, like be introduced super-super late or something? Or be an outside character who appears later?

No they don't! I mean... They do... but they don't have to! I think. Anyways... Erm... I'd rather keep it the way it is, but if absolutely necessary I suppose I could change it.

... are we allowed to have facial hair?

Hmm... there's never been a troll with facial hair that I can remember, but I don't see why not. Again, just don't go overboard. And one horn is... odd, but it should be okay.

Sorry To keep posting but can you tell me what i have to do or am i good? My profile is further up this page, I was confused but i get it now after looking at other proflies

...Sorry if this sounds mean but... no. Your form is not okay. Everything is wrong with it except for the name and weapon. It's one thing if you've never read Homestuck and want to join, but we expect you to do the research to make a troll. If you had done the proper research, you would know that your character is absolutely nothing like a troll. Also human-blood red blood is a mutant color, incredibly rare, and frankly, likely to get your character killed on the spot.

Last edited:
Name: Zreiga Tardaa (z-RYE-guh tar-DAY-a)
Blood Colour: cerulean ala Vriska
Symbol: [bass clef]
Trolltag: lucidSpaceDaphnia (is a three-word trolltag ok? if not I can remove the Space part)
Typing Quirk: uh i guessssssss thissss dude'ssss kinda ssssleepy...?
Lusus: Zzzzzzzzzzz the giant water bug! He is Zreiga's BEST FRIEND, by which I mean Zreiga uses him as a pillow.
Title: Mage of Pulse
Planet: Land of Quartz and Silence
Dream: Prospitian
Strife Specibus: basskind; wields a sizable bass guitar

Relations: what is this I don't even???

Appearance: Incredibly long hair; typically falls over face; black, although that goes without saying. Large bags under eyes. Twisty, long horns pointing straight up. Blue sweatpants; wears sandals when not walking barefoot. Occasionally wears dead plants around neck like necklace.

Personality: Zreiga is highly intelligent and psychically gifted. Or at least, (s?)he would be if his/her mind wasn't so scrambled by all the sopor slime (s)he regularly ingests. As a result, Zreiga is typically stoned out of her mind, spending her days jammin' on the bass, pleasing/destroying the natural flora and fauna. Typically gets along well with the other trolls.

History: what hissstory...? bro i dont even know...

Other: Typically goes off on tangents that may or may not have anything to do with future (usually not).

Hopefully this is adequate???

Also I don't see why we can't share a strife specibi with a canon character; I can't imagine something like swordkind or riflekind would be very uncommon.

Last edited:
Hmm... there's never been a troll with facial hair that I can remember, but I don't see why not. Again, just don't go overboard. And one horn is... odd, but it should be okay.

Sweetness. I'm making the sprite right now, and I just couldn't think of hair for it, so I threw on a soul patch, and it just fits. And he might have two horns, but that's if I can't get the one horn thing to work.

EDIT: I think I may be done!

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve a spot, should have one done by Sunday at the latest. I've been in a bit of an RP hiatus, but this is too good to pass up.

@Chief Zackrai: looks ok then. Approved

@RespectTheBlade: Reserved

@Karkat: I don't mind sharing a strife specibi with a canon but a few seem to be pretty unique or rare IMO and I would rather not let others use them (dicekind and jokerkind for example). Also I would prefer a two-word trolltag, but otherwise added.

Back
Top Bottom