• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SGRUB [Signup]

Finally finished my charchter form. Sorry it took so long.

Name: Virlet Galzed
Blood Colour:
virletblood.png

Symbol: Therefore Symbol
Trolltag: equationCipher
Typing Quirk: Y*u $peak !n a very |*g!ca| ma++er. Q.E.D. ($=s,*=o,!=i,+=t,|=l, %=x.ends important observations and theories with Q.E.D.)
Lusus: Your Lusus is a wolf named Euclid that tends to act more like a protective pet than a family figure. As you have to take care of it daily, it helps you get a grip on reality rather than locking yourself to the confines of your room every day.
Title: Host of Logic
Planet: Land of Ice and Technology
Dream: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Bladekind. (to be specific, Two Chinese Hook Swords.)

Relations: You consider ROMANCE as the greatest equation of all. You have yet to solve it. (TBD)

Appearance: Virlet has the normal troll everything, from the yellow eyes to the shirt with his symbol to the grey skin. His hair is usually kept neat, and drapes over one of his eyes. It hangs behind the back of his head and around the sides of it. His horns are both vertical and curve inwards, but they both curve right towards the top.

Sprite. (not the best.)

Personality: You tend to spend most of your free time in YOUR ROOM perfecting the various EQUATIONS AND OTHER MATHEMATICAL JUNK that you come up with. You are a bit of an INTROVERT, and you've built up a tendency to MANIPULATE OTHERS rather than DO STUFF YOURSELF. You use it as proof of your apparent GENIUS, but you usually just pass off as being a JERK. You listen to TROLL PUNK ROCK MUSIC and you're fairly certain you're the only person you know that likes it. You have a strange fascination with CHINESE WEAPONRY, due to the symmetry of the weapons.

History: You have a LONG, LENGTHY TALE of your SHELTERED UPBRINGING, but it's fairly BORING and there's no need to go into it.

Other: I was thinking of making a different Specibus for his weapons of choice, but I think they just fit better under Bladekind.

Blade, yours is my favorite. 8-)

Also, I'm thinking about changing my typing habit. Something a little more annoying, methinks.

EDIT: Never mind, I did. Sorry for being so finicky.

Last edited:
oh wait. nevermind. THIS IS WHY I SHOULD READ THREADS.

yeah just ignore me.

Finished my sprite! Which is mostly cobbled together from canon characters, but I did some scratch.

okay sorry about disappearing there, worked yesterday and went out today. Anyway, updated the memberlist - just need Babby's second form now.

WHICH IS RIGHT HERE, SORRY GUYS

Name: Your name is Hicory Phyros.
Blood Colour:
25frk43.png

Symbol: This.
Trolltag: mirthfulUndertones
Typing Quirk: Hahahaha, you’re always-ahahaha, laughing in between, hee, sentences. For a, hehe, highblood such as yourself, this looks rather silly to not, pffft, have a ‘proper’ quirk! You don’t seem to, teehee, mind. You, ahaha, oh man, always go on rambles involving, ha, shit that ain’t there sometimes!
Lusus: Oh, man, your lusus, Flapperfish, is just the coolest guy around, seriously. He’s this big, blubbery…sealthing! He like moves around, but not in water, naw! Can a seal swim in paint? Either way your lusus sure can. He’s always so pretty looking afterwards, too.
Title: Page of Joy
Planet: Land of Dye and Festivities
Dream: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Axekind

Relations: No one right now, heehee.

Appearance: Unlike most trolls, Hicory has shaved his head near completely. There are a few scars here and there on his head from nicks of the razor, but that is nothing compared to the rest of his body. His skin (mostly around the torso and back, though his arms and legs have suffered beatings, too) is splotchy with his deep blue blood from scarring. His horned are rather cracked and the tops seem to have been snapped off completely. The horns, if they were to be extracted from his head, would likely fit together perfectly from where they’ve been broken. He wears what can only be described as a black rubber jumpsuit, impervious to flame (which explains about half of his scarring) and squeaky black boots.

Personality: You’re never NOT HAPPY, it seems. Everything in life IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and you just love EVERYTHING FEASIBLE ABOUT IT. Color is a favorite, though. There’s so much of it! In everyone! Really, you’re PRETTY DAMN HARMLESS, and you have had your INTELLIGENCE QUESTIONED, but everything is okay with you here. You’re AWFUL CLUMSY, TOO and seem to have a talent for GETTING HURT that would have you culled by now if you weren’t a noble blueblood. At least you have a good idea of HOW TO FIGHT.

Other: Very, very touchy. Expect cuddlehugs.

Last edited:
Oh, apologies, I'll remedy that.

also sorry I didn't start the thread yesterday; I ended up getting sick and falling asleep most of the night x: But I'm working on it now.

Have at it!

ETA: I should probably state this!

to make it more of a group thing, we will all be going as a group! that means we will be in each Troll's land one at a time, as a group.

ETA2: also if everyone could make banners like I did, of the same size, or tell me how to make one for them, it would be nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom