• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs

Should Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs convert to a sprite gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spheagleform58675.png
Charchic56847.png

Glow_WartortleB92910.png
Glow_MewtwoB19696.png
Glow_MewB33464.png

Sorry guys, but I have to finish the rest tommorow. Requests are closed.

Psyburst_Skitty56457.png

Dark_Togepi38029.png
Dark_Togetic98221.png
Dark_Togekiss31842.png

I'm loving the Dark Togetic and Togekiss, though that Togepi gives me the creeps...

It looks likes it's out to get us...0.0

Oh, and the Psyburst Skitty is brilliant!

i hope im not coming off as rude, but i had a request last page

groudon/azurill
kyogre/azurill
rayquaza/azurill
all azurill bases
thanks in advance.

From the old forums, I requested Nidomonlee. Let's make the set with these splices:
Nidorina+Hitmonchan
Nidoran (F)+Nidoran (M)+Tyrouge
Nidoking+Nidoqueen+Hitmontop
Thanks!

Raykyodon40034.png
Rotorill97105.png
Azuraykyodon63674.png

I've already done Raykyodon in my previous thread. But seeing as there's no way of knowing anymore, that's fine.

I'll get the rest done later.

Back
Top Bottom