• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs

Should Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs convert to a sprite gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MiniCardThorn49009.png

To tell you the truth, there's little difference between RS Trainer sprites and DP Trainer sprites...

Except P trainers use a whooooooooooooole lotta black in them. :D

Skitty/Pachirisu please? :D

Another trainer minicard for me and my Girlfriend.

Request Form:
Name: Michael and Julie
Trainer Sprite: Young Couple :P
Card Style(Red or Blue): could you do half blue and half red? if not then Blue.
Friend Code:0000-0000-0000
Pokemon 1:Torterra
Pokemon 2:Electivire
Pokemon 3:Magmortar
Pokemon 4:Infernape
Pokemon 5:Staraptor
Pokemon 6:Wailord

Nah its Completely good but its kinda creepy that i requested it anyway

Oh and By the way, you might want to add half red,half blue to the main page of this thread

Last edited:
AAH I hate bees!

Anyways Julie Really likes your sprites. she'd like a trainer card as well.

Request Form:
Name: Julie
Trainer Sprite: Lass
Card Style(Red or Blue):Half red Half Blue
Friend Code:0000-0000-0000
Pokemon 1:Infernape
Pokemon 2:Azumarill
Pokemon 3:Spheal
Pokemon 4:Rotom
Pokemon 5:Staraptor
Pokemon 6:Wailord

Last edited:
Absolotto62855.png

Does anyone notice there's a sprite contest going on as well? I mean, I really need entries...

Half red Half blue card I keep requesting!and I have a Skittyrisu!wanna see it?As soon as I find it...

ilinamonamoto!(god that's a tongue twister)
now that's over and done with, lets see if you can do a garchomp, pikachu, PIKACHU BASE!! meh maybe it wont be that hard.

And i noticed Kai and Castform haven't been around lately, whats up with that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom