• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs

Should Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs convert to a sprite gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cledily73373.png

The server's back up. Critique?

Well, they kinda are on the Clefable sprite too. And it makes it look more realistic than having the ears standing at attention.

Requests are open, btw.

In that case, I'll have:
Retype 1: Froslass to Ghost, no primary Ice type.
Splice: Not a request, but can I have Palkaltina and It's egg again?
Criticism challange: Splice Shaymin sky form and Giratina Origin form, and I'll crituiqe.

May I just say, before the forum crashed, when you started spriting, I thought you were just a newb spriter. Now look, you're probably the most popular spriter on TCOD! Feel proud!

Sunday, so:
A Ghost Arceus
A splice of Shaymin, Doduo, and Porygon-Z
A colour swap of Garchomp, Shiny Eevee colours
@Kai-Everyone's equal, so remember that before saying things like that again. Next time, I'm reporting you.

Uh, Terry? People don't get reported for saying things that are hardly offensive nor meant to be. Oh, and thanks, Kai. I'm working on those requests!

I still have time on my time zone...Phwee!
Umm...Do you do retypes on Sunday?If so,an Ice-type Pikachu,please!

I only wanted to give Kai's re-type a try, plus the fact that it wasn't a Sunday. If they're not on the list, please, don't request them!

Jiramew71174.png
Ghost_Arceus14813.png
ShinyEeveeGarchomp80432.png
DoduayminZ10676.png

The rest are coming later.

What time is it in your timezone? o_o
Unless you live practically on the other side of the planet, isn't it Monday where you're at?

Requests are only on Sundays now.

Darn it I wanted a Shinx/Turtwig splice. D:

Only because Turtwigs and Shinx are adorable.

And my mom has both on her game. :D

Back
Top Bottom