• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs

Should Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs convert to a sprite gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because I get overwhelmed with requests when they're open 24/7. Running a sprite shop isn't easy! Also, this encourages people to critique my sprites when it's the only thing they can do some days. I next to never get critique...

Semi-thoughrough crits

Clefable/Cradilly: Yeah, the ears are on weird. Even if the original sprite looks like that, it looks pretty 'eh?' on Cradilly. Also, what's that bit behind the tuff/ears/head? Another head? A fat extension? Iunno, if it's the neck it looks really weird. Also, whatever it is, it could get a little more light. :P

Mew/Jirachi: Hat's on at a funny angle. Could be some shading on the head, under the hat, too, because it'll be making a shadow... The tail is a bit weird considering it's in front of the banner/ribbon thing but behind the hat. Looks good, but a bit plain.

Ice Golem: Iunno, maybe you could me the snow a bit fluffy? It's hard to come up with ideas for re-types... Iceicle claws? Something seems a bit missing, iunno.

Fire Froslass: It's pretty much a recolour with Giratina's wings and some other cluttered stuff behind it. You might want to practice your retypes, try and keep them away from being just recolours/infernos.

Hope this helped a little.

yeah, this thread half-died from the transition to a sprite gallery. and the only thing keeping it alive is Sundays. i hope im not coming off as rude or anything.

@Kai-Everyone's equal, so remember that before saying things like that again. Next time, I'm reporting you.

I'm sorry, but this just made me stare at the screen with disbelief. How on earth is saying 'I used to think you were a newb at spriting' even remotely offensive or reportable?

i think its because Terry took 'newb' as an insult, and he was thinking of 'noob', someone who is really bad at something. e.g. i am a noob at super smash bros brawl.

f_Giraminm_18ecbb4.png
f_Drifrosm_95ffa7f.png

In fact, I thought it was rather flattering.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to retrieve that egg.

f_PalkaltinaEm_fce048f.png

zomg Sunday in Australia! i might as well request before your swamped with posts, so can i get a recolour? a purugly with black instead of white and dark red instead of blue?

f_BlackRedPurm_b4b8dd3.png

Silly Australia. =P

Oh, I changed some other parts of the color scheme as well. I can change it if you want.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's Sunday in most timezones now. So, uh, requests are open!

8)

Name: (name)
Trainer Sprite: D/P Male Hero
Card Style: Red
Friend Code: no friend code
Pokemon 1: Gardevoir
Pokemon 2: Groudon
Pokemon 3: Salamence
Pokemon 4: Ledyba
Pokemon 5: Floatzel
Pokemon 6: Empoleon
~Please!