• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

'Shipping Fan Club~

So have a massive one that you will never in a million years be able to fill out.

Oh, I know a challenge when I see one >D

Top 10 Shippings Overall

1. Tara/Willow (Buffy)
2. Elphaba/G(a)linda (Wicked)
3. House/Wilson (House MD)
4. Ash/Scribbs (Murder in Suburbia)
5. Alex/Olivia (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit)
6. Phoenix/Edgey (Ace Attorney)
7. Ianto/Jack (Torchwood)
8. Yukari/Minamo (Azumanga Daioh)
9. Franziska/Adrian (Ace Attorney)
10. Lloyd/Zelos (Tales of Symphonia)

Top 5 Love Triangles/Threesomes

1. Tara/Willow/Buffy (Buffy)
2. Laharl/Etna/Flonne (Disgaea)
3. Yuna/Rikku/Paine (Final Fantasy X-2)
4. Cameron/Cuddy/Thirteen (House MD)
5. House/Wilson/Chase (House MD)

Top 5 Canon Pairings

1. Tara/Willow (Buffy)
2. Xander/Anya (Buffy)
3. Collins/Angel (Rent)
4. Maureen/Joanne (Rent)
5. Elphaba/G(a)linda (Wicked) - they kiss in the book, ergo it's totally canon

Top 5 "Not my favorite, but they're very nice alternate choices" Shippings

1. Tara/Buffy (Buffy)
2. Wilson/Chase (House MD)
3. Xander/Oz (Buffy)
4. Maya/Franziska (Ace Attorney)
5. Yomi/Tomo (Azumanga Daioh)

Top 5 Crossgen Shippings

1. Xander/Anya (Buffy)
2. Jack/Ianto (Torchwood)
3. Genis/Mithos (Talesof Symphonia)
4. Okay, I actually cannot think of any others. I'm boring, okay?

Top 5 "wtf that makes no sense... but I LOVE it!" Shippings

1. Raine/Martel (Tales of Symphonia)
2. Xander/Oz (Buffy)
3. Kaylee/Inara (Firefly)
4. Gwen/Toshiko (Torchwood)
5. Yuffie/Aeris (Final Fantasy VII)

Top 5 Incest/Selfcest Shippings

1. Willow/VampWillow (Buffy) <3333
2. Matt/Matt (Ace Attorney)
3. Raine/Genis (Tales of Symphonia)
4. Rikku/Yuna (Final Fantasy X) - are cousins incest?
5. Tara/VampTara (Buffy) - Sure, VampTara's a fan creation, but it's still awesome.

I'm going to fail and not do the crossover one because it's too late and my brain's too tired to think of crossover pairings.

Top 5 "They're not a good couple but I like 'em anyway" Shippings

1. Buffy/Faith (Buffy)
2. Cameron/Thirteen (House MD)
3. Chloe/Edgar (24)
4. Maya/Ritsuko (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
5. Giles/Ethan (Buffy)

Can I combine the Top 5 "I just don't feel what everyone else is feelin'" Shippings with the Top 5 "I hope these die" Shippings and just have a list of 10 (some popular) pairings I don't like?

1. Willow/Kennedy (Buffy)
2. Jack/Chloe (24)
3. Buffy/Spike (Buffy)
4. Jack/Gwen (Torchwood)
5. George/Mason (Dead Like Me)
6. Jack/Liz (30 Rock)
7. Phoenix/Maya (Ace Attorney)
8. Olivia/Elliot (L&O:SVU)
9. Any combination of the core 4 Scoobies (Buffy)
10. Almost all the canon HP pairings (Harry Potter)

Well, that was fun :D

M-my god. You did it. o:

AND DID I SERIOUSLY FORGET WILLOW/VAMP WILLOW. ajfkdlsjfkldsfs D:

Haha, we agree on the Disgaea core threesome~ Also, you got me into Raine/Martel, and I think I may have gotten you into Xander/Oz? 8D In any case, epic.

fffft, you do not want to know the reasons behind some of my crossover pairings anyway. Some are RP-inspired (such as the Tales redhead threesome...), and others... uh, well, did you know Asch's full title is Asch the Bloody and therefore he should be paired up with William the Bloody? Yeah... (Neku/Roxas was the only serious one there, actually.)

The crossgen pairings were really hard for me too. I just... don't 'ship a lot of that. (And cousins totally count as incest. *coughASCHNATALIAcough*)

*attempts to spread love for Axel/Adell* >> IT MAKES SENSE IN MY HEAD.

Willow/VampWillow is the best self-incest pairing ever. Character/VampCharacter is normally brilliant anyways, but nothing will ever top Willow/VampWillow. "Alone at last..." WHY is there not more fic?!
(also, I have seen a few interesting fics that either a) take Anya's joy at there being two Xanders in the episode The Replacement and write about it, or b) have a "what if [character X] got hit by Toth's staff?!" situation, split a different character and, uh, normally sex ensues.)

It's weird that I can't think of any physically crossgen pairings; the only ones I could come up with (all three of them) have all the characters look the same age anyway D: I think it's partly because most of the fandoms I'm into have most characters be the same age... but mostly the ick factor.

Yes, I blame you and that epic fic entirely for my love of Oz/Xander. I like having someone to really ship Oz with X3

The Disgaea core threesome is just asking to happen. Maybe not so much with the characters in-game, but the character art is screamingly shippy. Almost as bad as the Evangelion merchandise.

Asch the Bloody/William the Bloody yesssss XD That's awesome.

Actually... I haven't played Disgaea 2 in ages, but Axel/Adell does make a weird kind of sense... o.O

AND ALSO (because I can shout about it here) one of my all-time favourite fics has updated after about two years of non-updatingness. Joy! :D

Last edited:
I think doing that fillout would cause me to break down. I don't think I have that many fandoms D: Or pairings pfft. And I'm eh about incest but for some reason nothing else!

Irrelevantly, I read the HP books again. Was I really the only one who totally wanted Harry/Luna to happen?

Can I join? I support the following:

Naruto/Sakura (Naruto)
Kiba/Hinata (Naruto)
Sasuke/Ino (Naruto)
Neji/Tenten (Naruto)
Haku/Zabuza (Naruto) They're dead, but I don't care. :D
Pain/Konan (Naruto)
Giroro/Natsumi (Keroro Gunsou)
Karara/Taruru (Keroro Gunsou)
Koyuki/Saburo (Keroro Gunsou)
Hayate/Hinagiku (Hayate the Combat Butler)
Ash/Dawn (Pokemon)
Luigi/Peach (Mario)
Mario/Daisy (Mario)
Emil/Marta (Tales of Symphonia)
Axel Steel/Judy Nails (Guitar Hero)
Xavier Stone/Casey Lynch (Guitar Hero)
Lars Umlaut/Midori (Guitar Hero)

Last edited:
Hi, rock-ground~ c: I'm sad to say that I'm not familiar with Naruto in the slightest, but hey, lots of other people are?

(Harry/Luna would have been cuuuute, yes. :c Though I'mma stick with Ginny/Luna myself <3)

Well, I mean, you have Laharl -> Flonne partly because she reminds him of his mom, and Etna -> Laharl partly because he reminds her of his dad, and Flonne/Etna just because. What else do you need to 'ship them all~?

ffffft. I also 'ship Akihiko/Kratos just because they both say "Don't overdo it" when they heal someone. CLEARLY THEY'RE DESTINED SOULMATES.

Axel/Adell does totally make sense! I mean, Axel wants to improve his ratings, right? So therefore the logical conclusion is to set up UST with his 'rival'! :D And Adell can just be like 'whut' while Axel attempts all the slashfic tropes (yes I am writing this, why do you ask?).

...aaaand which fic is this? o:

I think doing that fillout would cause me to break down. I don't think I have that many fandoms D: Or pairings pfft. And I'm eh about incest but for some reason nothing else!

Irrelevantly, I read the HP books again. Was I really the only one who totally wanted Harry/Luna to happen?

The Buffy fandom was a major shock to me because most of the fandoms I'm in only have a few stock pairings, a combination of only about two or three characters, but then Buffy was massive and you could pair anyone with anyone. The HP fandom's much the same, but I never really got into it because it bloody terrified me. Still does.

I think, if I had to pair Harry with someone, it probably would be Luna (I think the films support it more than the books, though I haven't read them in a while), though I'm with Salamander on Ginny/Luna being better still :)

Can I join? I support the following:

• Woah, it's been so, so long since I've read Naruto fic. I don't know who half the characters are, and never really cared too much about pairings (though I remember Naruto/Sasuke fans irritating me), but your list takes me back XD

Well, I mean, you have Laharl -> Flonne partly because she reminds him of his mom, and Etna -> Laharl partly because he reminds her of his dad, and Flonne/Etna just because. What else do you need to 'ship them all~?

ffffft. I also 'ship Akihiko/Kratos just because they both say "Don't overdo it" when they heal someone. CLEARLY THEY'RE DESTINED SOULMATES.

Axel/Adell does totally make sense! I mean, Axel wants to improve his ratings, right? So therefore the logical conclusion is to set up UST with his 'rival'! :D And Adell can just be like 'whut' while Axel attempts all the slashfic tropes (yes I am writing this, why do you ask?).

...aaaand which fic is this? o:

Pairings based on pseudo-parental-incest squick me out a little, so I'll just stick with shipping them because the game artists want it to happen X3

If fandom has taught me anything, it's that everyone has massive UST with their rivals. Ash/Gary, Buffy/Faith, Matt/Juan... the list is endless! :D

Fic with all the slashfic tropes oh god YES. <3

Fic is here. It's a W/T piece, is an uberfic and thus has no spoilers, but I warn you that a) it's still unfinished, and b) the sexual frustration contained therein is painful.

Can I join even though I only support like one pairing? That's Kurt/Finn in Glee, mainly because Kurt deserves to be happy. :-)

I did it too! :O

Top 10 Shippings Overall

1. Buffy/Spike (Buffy)
2. Zuko/Katara (Avatar)
3. Phoenix/Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
4. Zuko/Aang (Avatar)
5. Aeris/Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
6. Doctor/Master, or rather, Ten/Saxon (Doctor Who)
7. Mitsuki/Takuto (Full Moon)
8. Mello/Near (Death Note)
9. Cloud/Aeris (Final Fantasy VII)
10. Merlin/Morgana (BBC's Merlin)

Top 5 Love Triangles/Threesomes

1. Zuko/Katara/Aang (Avatar)
2. Aeris/Cloud/Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)
3. Arthur/Merlin/Morgana (BBC's Merlin)
4. Takuto/Mitsuki/Eichi (Full Moon)
5. Mello/L/Near (Death Note)

Top 5 Canon Pairings

1. Buffy/Spike (Buffy) -- Although I liked it better when it was just Spike's messed up crush, and when they were all Will They Or Won't They about it during late Season 5/early Season 6.
2. Mitsuki/Takuto (Full Moon)
3. Cloud/Aeris (Final Fantasy)
4. Xander/Cordelia (Buffy)
5. Ten/Saxon (Doctor Who) -- ...okay, okay, it's not canon. Sue me. But it's the slashiest thing I've ever seen, this surely has to be allowed... I bet RTD sees it as canon!

Top 5 "Not my favorite, but they're very nice alternate choices" Shippings

1. Sokka/Toph (Avatar)
2. Aang/Toph (Avatar)
3. Zuko/Sokka (Avatar)
4. Cloud/Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)
5. Xander/Dawn (Buffy)

Top 5 Crossgen Shippings

1. Barret/Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)
2. Buffy/Giles (Buffy) -- Argh, I feel like it should be so bad but I couldn't help seeing it in Season 1 especially >_<
3. Phoenix/Apollo (Ace Attorney) -- Um, well, at least until I figured out he's kind of Apollo's stepdad. Well, kind of. >_<
4. Jenny/Willow (Buffy)
5. Xander/Anya (Buffy) -- I guess this counts... but then so would stuff like Buffy/Spike...

Top 5 "wtf that makes no sense... but I LOVE it!" Shippings

1. Tifa/Vincent (Final Fantasy VII)
2. Cloud/Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
3. Quistis/Selphie (Final Fantasy VIII)
4. Toph/Suki (Avatar)
5. Drusilla/Vamp!Willow (Buffy)

Top 5 Incest/Selfcest Shippings

...I really have no idea.

Top 5 "They're not a good couple but I like 'em anyway" Shippings

1. Zuko/Aang (Avatar)
2. Mello/Near (Death Note)
3. Buffy/Faith (Buffy)
4. Tifa/Rufus (Final Fantasy VII)
5. Giles/Ethan (Buffy)

Combining my Top 5 "I just don't feel what everyone else is feelin'" ships with my Top 5 "I hope these die" ships and just having a list of 10 pairings I don't like!

1. Aang/Katara (Avatar)
2. Vincent/Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
3. Auron/Rikku (Final Fantasy X)
4. Willow/Tara (Buffy)
5. Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
6. Buffy/Angel (Buffy)
7. Takuto/Meroko (Full Moon)
8. Arthur/Gwen (Merlin)
9. Squall/Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII)
10. Arthur/Morgana (Merlin)

...Toph/Suki. Total, epic win.

D: @ the Willow/Tara dislike, though. Though totally with you on Buffy/Angel... gah.

And yay, Xander/Cordelia~ <3 *yeah, never going to get over that one...*

EDIT: have the... second-crackiest thing I've brought to you so far~? Namely, weddings! :D *chooses Laharl/Flonne for the lulz*

Bride: Laharl Flonne
Groom: Laharl

Priest: Mid-Boss

Best Man: Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!! (because Laharl couldn't find anyone else)
Maid of Honour: Etna
Stand in father-of-the-bride: Lamington

Ringbearer: Adell (dragged into it by Etna)
Flower girl: Hanako
Page boy: Aramis
Other bridesmaids: Bridget from Disgaea 2 (no I don't care that he's a guy)

How long will they be married for? Until Laharl loses his temper and destroys the universe.
Does the bride cry? Definitely not.
What is their first dance? ..I'm sorry, but there is only one song I can think of when I think Laharl.
If there's a theme, what is it? Prinnies, clearly.
What happens on the hen night? Etna carves some... unique ideas into Flonne's mind.
What happens on the stag night? Laharl yells at everyone who isn't as awesome as him.
More importantly, what happens on their first night as a couple? Lulz of some sort?
Where would they like to go on honeymoon? The human world, clearly~ >D

Last edited:
I wish I liked Xander/Cordelia more. I mean, I thought they were pretty funny (I loved their first kiss so, so much XD) but didn't really love them as couple that much, especially since I spent half my time feeling sorry for one of them (mostly Cordelia).
And I really wuite like Anya/Xander, but again, spend a lot of time feeling bad for Anya
even before the events of Hell's Bells and beyond,
I felt bad for Anya since so often Xander seemed to either use her to make himself feel better about his place in the Scooby gang (particularly in S4, I think) and sort of embarassed by her when he took her out among other people. They're my favourite het Buffy couple, though.

Drusilla/Vamp!Willow. So, so good. <3 And did all three of us put Faith/Buffy as a "not a good pairing but I like it anyway" ship?

I want you to write the fic of Laharl and Flonne's wedding so badly I might cry if you don't. And there has to be an entire chapter dedicated to the wackiness of Etna organizing Flonne's hen do. :D
(And Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!! must always be bolded. Always.)

Also, dear god help me, I completely accidentally ship The President on The West Wing (who's a fairly old man) and his Chief of Staff (an even older man). I don't want to ship it, but it just sort of happened D: Edit: Aaaah I found a picture. What's wrong with me?
I also adore Josh and Donna's relationship, but I think the writers are gonna make it canon or at least one-sided (I'm halfway through S2) and I don't want them to because it's perfect the way it is ):

Last edited:
*revival!*

I'm just about finished Persona 4 now (and it was pretty much the most awesome thing ever, if EXTREMELY LONG and more difficult than I'm used to in an RPG) and god it is shippy. :D I'm so happy when I find something that I ship a lot in. I'm not a big shipper normally, and I don't read much fic so most of what I ship is headcanon... e.g. for Buffy, I hardly ship anything beyond Buffy/Spike. ;_; And even that, I disliked it when it became mostly mutual.

Anyway. Anyone played Persona 4? :3 I know I remember someone shipping Persona 3 a lot here, and I just bought FES, so... I'm sure I'll ship lots for that too. :D

One True Pairing Ship: Kanji/Naoto
Canon Ship: see below
"If this happens, I will stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Umm... for some reason Kanji/Chie annoys me but that might just be because Chie annoys me.
"You're one sick bastard" Ship: Adachi/Nanako, I HAVE SEEN FIC.
"I dabble a bit" Ships: Souji/Kanji
"It's like a car crash, but I can't look away" Ship: Souji/Adachi
"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Chie/Yukiko, Dojima/Adachi
"Makes no canon sense but why the hell not" Ship: Naoto/Ayane?
"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Souji/Yosuke
"When all is said and done" Ship: Yosuke/Chie

For Canon Ship, pretty much nothing is canon apart from whoever you choose to be Souji/the Protagonist's girlfriend. :/ That's like... Souji/Chie, Souji/Yukiko, Souji/Rise... I guess out of all of them I like Souji/Naoto and Souji/Rise. Although the first girlfriend I chose ingame was Ayane, Souji/Ayane is so cute. <3 In fact, anyone with Ayane is cute! Unless it's like, er, Adachi.

I like pretty much all the femmeslash possibilities in this game, tbh. Especially if they involve Naoto. ♥

Aww, I don't know who any of those people are ):
Though my friend's offered to let me borrow his copy of P4 over summer, so in a few months I might have an idea!

I will respond with more rambling about The West Wing, even though nobody here watches it, just because I want to rant and here's the place to do it! :D

So I really love Jed and Leo (the two adorable and oh-so-shippable old guys). Nobody writes anything and few people actually ship them because, I assume, they're old, and therefore less pretty to look at than, say, Josh and Sam.
Actually, TWW fandom's really tame when it comes to pairings. The vast majority of stuff written is canon (nearly all Josh/Donna, CJ/Danny or Jed/Abbey), though there's a respectable amount of slash.
My pet pairing that nobody writes is, for some reason, CJ and her assistant Carol. I suppose there's a modicum of support for it (CJ once jokingly says "Get on the couch, I'm gonna do you right now", and I've seen many pairings based on less than that), and people also like writing CJ with Kate and Abbey. Which is cool. I'll read CJ/pretty much anyone because I think she's an absolutely amazing character. <3
Josh and Donna (90% of TWW's fandom's OTP) are okay, but they're just too obvious and, to be honest, I prefer their relationship before it becomes romantic - it was more snarky and funny. :/

Rant over! :D

Persona 4, I'm in the middle of until I get my PS2 back. D: Buut, I'm kind of loving Chie/Yukiko and Kanji/Naoto at the moment anyway. (I'm currently only up to Rise's dungeon, sob.)

Also, why the Adachi hate? D: I adore him. He's so cute and Matsuda-ish~

Oh, you have FES? I think you'll love it, personally (though I haven't actually beaten The Answer or most of the FES-only stuff but yeah). Though the whole 'Evoker: apply directly to forehead' thing is a bit creepy for some people, it's a very well done game (manages to be dark and serious while running on the Power of Friendship!) Also prepare to be confused by certain Personas and their arcanas, because they changed a lot of those in P4.

P3 really is great though; 'ship-wise there's stuff like Junpei/Chidori and Yukari/Mitsuru and I'm really just rambling here because you don't know these characters yet so I'll stop.

Mm... but yeah. Great game.

I'm getting back into TWEWY myself (<333), and god, Shiki/Eri is adorable. Neku/Shiki can be pretty cute too. Still love Neku/Joshua though.

Ohhhhh, and! Is anyone here a Bleach fan? I just got into it a couple days ago, and... aaaahcan'tstopreading D: But I really do love it~ Not a major 'shipper but man is it fun.

One True Pairing Ship: Rukia/Kaien (sob he's dead and was married but so cute <33)
Canon Ship: ...there are canon Bleach 'ships?
"If this happens, I will stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Um... I don't really like anyone with Orihime. (Plus, if she turns someone down, you can say they got REJECT-ed! *shot)
"You're one sick bastard" Ship: ...Gin/anyone?
"I dabble a bit" Ships: Yoruichi/Soi Fon
"It's like a car crash, but I can't look away" Ship: Momo/Aizen (I should not like this as much as I do)
"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Urahara/Yoruichi
"Makes no canon sense but why the hell not" Ship: Urahara/Aizen it would totally be cool and stuff
"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Ichigo/everyone ever (I swear this is canon if you ask the fandom)
"When all is said and done" Ship: Urahara's hat/Zaraki's eyepatch

Um... crap. I don't mean to spoil you at all, but... wait until later on the subject of Adachi. Let's just say around where you are in the game, I adored him too, but... >_>

And yaaay P4! Chie/Yukiko and Kanji/Naoto are both pure love. I actually find Chie rather annoying, so I'm surprised I find her so shippable, but eh. Kanji/Naoto is like... way OTP for me, ahah.

And yep! I started P3 last night, it's good so far but MAN is it dark. Makes me realise how P4 can be so happy and yellow coming after a game like this. XD Regardless, I'm really excited about starting it! And yeah, I love the Arcanas and Personas so it'll probably confuse me... also Igor sounds like he's on crack in P3. Whereas he really didn't in P4.

TWEWY~~ I need to replay that soon too! Neku/Joshua is awesome if horribly sad. I don't think there are many ships I don't like in it, apart from Neku/Beat for some reason (I just realised Beat reminds me of Kanji. Except that I love Kanji more than is healthy and I'm... a bit eh about Beat). What do you think of Neku/Rhyme? Or Shiki/Rhyme?

...okay. I guess he's actually acting and he's the big bad or something. OH WELL.

Neku/Rhyme... hmm, could be cute I guess. Shiki/Rhyme could be pretty awesome with older Rhyme. Never really 'shipped Rhyme much, due to her age being a little off compared to the rest.

On the subject of Rhyme pairings, though... Joshua/Rhyme. Gah. I dunno about you, but I can't stand it. Dx

/revives with the ~*~POWER OF LOVE~*~

So. How is the 'shipping today, folks? DOES IT INVOLVE SONG LYRICS? BECAUSE IT WILL NOW.

1. list 10 "ONE TRUE PAIRINGS" that you admire.
2. put all of them in order (10-1, 1 is the ultimate OTP).
3. supply photos for said people.
4. post a quote/lyric you associate with them.

#10 - Lelouch/Euphemia [Code Geass]

kawapapercodegeass00000z.jpg

So go ahead and cry
So go ahead and believe that you were right
Keep away the dark to help you sleep tonight
'Cause all of this is all that I can take
And you could never understand the demons that I face
So go ahead and bat your eyes and lie right to the world
'Cause for everything you are, you're just a little girl

#9 - Byakuya/Hisana [Bleach]

byahisa.png

You are a wandering shining star
You light up my life, you take me so far
One crystal inside my lonely heart
You light up my life, I embrace your light
You're my healer; I am lovelorn
In the cool breeze, I hear your sweet voice
I'm your treasure; I am forlorn
In the rain I feel your warm tears

#8 - Buffy/Spike [Buffy the Vampire Slayer]

spuffy.png

Listen as the wind blows
From across the great divide
Voices trapped and yearning
Memories trapped in time
The night is my companion
And solitude my guide
Would I spend forever here
And not be satisfied?

#7 - Phoenix/Miles [Ace Attorney]

narumitsu.png

And of course I forgive
I've seen how you live
Like a phoenix you rise from the ashes
You pick up the pieces
And the ghosts in the attic, they never quite leave
And of course I forgive
You've seen how I live
I've got darkness and fears to appease
My voices and analogies
Ambitions, like ribbons, worn bright on my sleeve

#6 - Neku/Joshua [The World Ends With You]

josheku.png

I wanted to keep you
Holding on while you're pulling away
It's good to know you
But it's better when you're not there
It's better when you're not there
It's better when I don't care about the things you say
In the world's worst way
It's better when you're not there

#5 - Laharl/Flonne [Disgaea]

laharlflonne.png

It don't take money
Don't take fame
Don't need a credit
card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden
And it's cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life
That's the power of love

#4 - Yukari/Mitsuru [Persona 3]

yukamitsu.png

It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can see that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?
Though this might just be the ending of the life I held so dear
But I won't run; there's no turning back from here
Stand my ground, I won't give in
No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground

#3 - Zelos/Colette [Tales of Symphonia]

101.jpg

So here we are - that's pretty far
When you think of where we've been
No going back; I'm fading out
All that has faded me within
You're by my side, now everything's fine
I can't believe
You found me when no one else was looking
How did you know just where I would be?

#2 - Luke/Tear [Tales of the Abyss]

LUKTEA_by_willowgreen_nk.jpg

I'm at your back door with the earth of a hundred nations in my skin
You wouldn't recognize me, for the light in my eyes is strange
It was years ago, god knows, when you strained to tell me your whole truth
That you were not mine to save, that you could not change
Would it be enough to go by if we could sail on the wind in the dark?
Cut those chains in the middle of the night that had you pulled apart
Would it be enough to go by if there's moonlight pulling the tide?
Would it be enough to live on if my love could keep you alive?

#1 - Ayara/Jasper [Exit Fate]

ayarajasper.png

I think we've been here before
I recognize this place
I've seen the marks of confusion wipe out
A single sign of grace
And I don't want to play anymore
Not when the stakes are so high
So before we circle round once more
I'm gonna lay down
Lay down my pride

Ooh, a challenge >D
Bear in mind that I've been shipping Cloud/Aeris as my OTP for so long (about six or seven years) that I just couldn't put it anywhere else. But the top 3 or so are completely interchangeable... all of them are, for that matter. I don't ship much but I really do love the ones I have.

Sorry, the images are a bit big in mine... also, I ship waaay too much canon. Like 6/10 or something of these are canon... and most are the main canon pairing of romance series! >_<

#10 - Tohru Honda/Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)

Kyo_and_Tohru_by_patchy_cat.jpg

Sail your sea
Meet your storm
All I want is to be your harbor
The light in me
Will guide you home
All I want is to be your harbor

You've got a journey to make
There's your horizon to chase
So go far beyond where we stand
No matter the distance
I'm holding your hand

(harbor - vienna teng)

#9 - Kiba/Tsume (Wolf's Rain)

kiba-tsume-paradise.jpg

This is a crap picture but seriously all I could find. Somewhat unpopular ship for a slightly obscure anime. ;~;

Heaven's not enough
If when you get there
Just another blue
And heaven's not enough
You think you've found it
And it loses you

And heaven's not enough
If when I'm there I don't remember you
And heaven does enough
You think you know it
And it uses you

#8 - Mitsuki Kouyama/Kira Takuto (Full Moon wo Sagashite)

909255714_small.jpg

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought without a voice without a soul
Won't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

(bring me to life - evanescence)

#7 - Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)

narumitsu.png

(*nicks Salamander's*)

There is love in your body but you can't get it out
It gets stuck in your head, won't come out of your mouth
Sticks to your tongue and it shows on your face that
The sweetest of words have the bitterest taste

Darling, how I loved you from the start, but you'll never know what a fool I've been
Darling, how I loved you from the start, but that's no excuse for the state I'm in

(hardest of hearts - florence + the machine)

#6 - Tsukushi Makino/Tsukasa Domyouji (Hana Yori Dango)

I_Waited_For_You_by_tsukiyama.jpg

I'm not that kind
I'm so good at shooting down any notion
This tired world could change
It's all been bought
Or at least that was my line
No use in spending all that emotion
When there's someone else to blame

But you had to come along didn't you
Rev up the crowd, rewrite the rule book
Where do I go when every 'no' turns into 'maybe'

(stray italian greyhound - vienna teng)

#5 - Zuko/Aang (Avatar: the Last Airbender

4c39ef30dd1bb208f7a9f8710e1acc1a.jpg

I'm a path of cinders
Burning under your feet
You're the one who walks me
I'm your one way street

(bachelorette - bjork)

#4 - Buffy Summers/Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer

spuffy.png

(*nicks Salamander's again* There are so few good Spuffy images around)

She wears her tears on her blouse
Confused and racked with self-doubt
She stole the keys to my house
And then she locked herself out

Excuse me, I apologize
He likes your attitude, he tries it on for size
He spends the afternoon, between your thighs
How's that for gratitude, I apologize.

(lady of the flowers - placebo)

#3 - Wesley Wyndam-Pryce/Winifred Burkle (Angel/Buffy)

Angel__s_Wesley_and_Fred.jpg

Ifeel like a fool so I'm going to stop troubling you
Buried in my yard, a letter to send to you
And if I forget or god forbid die too soon
Hope that you'll hear me, know that I wrote to you

All you need to sate me
All you need to sate me
Call, and I'll be curled on the floor
Hiding out from it all
And I won't take any other call

(soil, soil - tegan and sara)

#2 - Zuko/Katara (Avatar: the Last Airbender)

Embrace_by_Aranehl.jpg

Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you to her kitchen chair
Snd she broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the hallelujah
Hallelujah...

(hallelujah - jeff buckley)

#1 - Cloud Strife/Aeris Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII

Amano_Cloud_%26_Aerith_II.jpg

You used to captivate me