• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SHOP] The Lovely Shop of FMC

I could trade a lv. 100 Deoxys in exchange for the shiny starly. If you can, could you nickname it Windstar? Thanks. I'll PM you my friend code if the trade is okay.

I forgot about the swapping eggs thing gdsgd

But I have an egg, since I was on the waiting list longer than anybody, can I go first?

3995-8327-3665

Ok, I'll go the egg swap with you guys soon, it's just that moony has my Pearl (which has the Eggs for the Egg swap on it!) at her house, so I'll let you all know with a PM when I have it back.

Oooh, I hope I get a Larvitar for some reason or a Bagon! Bagon becaise Salamence Rocks and Larvitar because I don't have it in my dex yet. I just hope I get something special!

egg swap sounds fun, FC is 4038 8248 0456
and did anyone ever tell anyone on this forum you don't need their in game name? just type in some random letters and it still counts

also, stats of those two larvitars you have please while i devise an offer...

Ok, I have my game now!

also, as for the larivars, the IV calculator wasn't very helpful, but their starts are:

HP: 12
ATK: 6
DEF: 6
SpAtk: 5
SpDef: 6
SPD: 5

#2:
the same as above

yay for IV calculator! hmm, IV's could be better but i'm not fussy and quite frankly never really bother with IV's, and theres three I could give you

theres a shiny Medicham I have
and a shiny Steelix
and a shiny Machamp
if you need any info on them or not just ask

btw are any of the larvitar's female?

Back
Top Bottom