• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Should zombies be refunded? O_O

Should zombies be refunded their death tax?

• Total voters
I personally agree with Number 100 on the brains thing. ;D

If it's anything like "Pushing Daisies", yes, a full refund for the death tax and welfare of some sort for amenities, like shelter. If you saw the show, you'd know what I mean.

If it's the rotting corpses that come up to the desk with a hanging eyeball, ask for refunds, apologize for the smell and that maggot that fell in your coffee--go with Chryssie.

If it's the mindless rotters that make constipated-groaning and scream "BRAINS!!" well, it depends on the disposition. If they've got half a brain (no pun intended) and can work, make a brain black market and have them work for brains, as suggested above. XD If they're a menace to humanity, then blow their brains out!

Just a few suggestions. Blaziking, I like this thread, it makes you think, haw, use your brains, and it's got ZOMBIES. ;D

It's quite simple, really. Capital punishment produces a large amount of uneaten meat which is never actually used. Give those on death row to the zombies as payment.

Nice idea, tharr! Waste not, want not--off to the Zombies with you! >D And it brings us another unstoppable work force for the jobs we don't want to do--like, clean out that massive corn clog in the sewer, or solve that pestilent cockroach problem.

Heh, I voted 'yes' so the zombies reading this page wouldn't eat me if they found out. XD

Well, all I know that is instead of being refunded, all zombies should take up fishing, and eat the fish's brain. It's not like our lakes are going to get any more polluted.

And that way my parents won't take me camping to that lake.

Back
Top Bottom