• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

It was disappointing that there was nothing to fight or anything, but Lyle could hold the berries much more easily. It was harder to hold berries individually, but he could store many in his mouth and several in his arms. It was awkward walking, however, and he had to remain solid while doing it.

It was a good thing gengar didn't really have saliva.

He decided not to do anything with his psychic powers because he'd probably be able to hold a maximum of two berries that way. Instead he'd use it to make sure the berries stayed in his mouth and arms, and to move things out of the way so he could float or walk through the clear path with the berries.

Shana takes a page from her teamates and gathers the berries into her mouth. She then turns to walk back to the others when she sees Arkra. She tries not to laugh at the sight of the young Poochyena's cheeks puffed out with berries. She closes her eyes to center herself before walking after Lyle.

~Not long now...just have to wash these before we feed them to Celebi..~

((...Umm..I was talking in my head. My mouth is full of berries right now))

Shana reaches the lake where everyone else is, placing the berries on the ground. She then starts to think of how to wash them when Thorn answered that for her by washing them off.

"Thank you Thorn..."

She walks over to the edge of the lake, looking down at Celebi.

"You look...much better now"

Celebi looks up at her, a small smile on her face.

"I feel much better...still need more time to recover, but I'll be fine soon enough"

Shana nods, reaching out for the pile of the Sitrus berries and rolls a few over to herself. She then nudges one into the water. Celebi picks it up and nibbles on it, more of her coloring returning to herself.

"Thank you...ever so much. Thank you all for helping me"

"You're welcome," said Bob, nodding. He held up a hand, palm facing Celebi. "You are very welcome." He couldn't think of anything to say besides that.

Mareena, whom had been relitivly quiet untill now, bounded toward Celebi quite out of the blue, and grabbed her in a large hug.

"You're so cute!"

Arkra had spat out some of her berries for Celebi to take as well. She was a bit proud of herself, if it weren't for her they wouldn't have accidentally found the berries. The Poochyena grinned, she had actually done something, even if it wasn't a big deal. Arkra nodded in response to Celebi's thanks.

Celebi wiggles free from Mareena's grip, floating pver to the trees. She turns, smiling at them as she sits in a tree.

"Thank you very much. I wish you safe travels. Now..if you'd excuse me, I have some work to attend too."

Celebi flies into the air and starts to glow a bright green. The light then rains down onto the trees, restoring thier former color and life.

Shana watches this sliently, then leans down to gather up the berries. She let's he bag slip off her tail and strts to pack the berries.

"We need to move on now...and since we have these, it should help up aong the way. Our next stop is to find Suicune's Lake."

"A lake," rumbled Thorn. "I like it."

(Oh hey, is anyone thinking what I'm thinking :D?

Yeah that was implying when Gyarados killed Suicune, but I don't think that'll happen this time around.
Darn :(

((^I don't read TQFTL, so I didn't mind reading the spoiler.))

Suicune.... are you safe? Bob stepped up behind Shana. "Let's go."

Shana nods, scanning the area around her silently.

"...let's move."

She bounds through the thick forest, making her way to the path before. She hears giggling around her and looks up to find Celebi waving goodbye before disappearing into the trees. Shana chuckles softly and barks back to the others.

"Hurry up!"

Arkra was startled by Shana's bark. Starled out of her deep reverie...

The Poochyena quickly sprinted over to her, moving as fast as her tiny legs could take her. Geez, being that small wasn't easy. She was the smallest Pokémon of all of them and keeping up with Shana wasn't particularly easy. Arkra panted.

"Wait up..."

Shana slows her pace, looking behind her at the small pooch. She mental slaps herself and stops, waiting for Arkra to catch up.

"Would you like me to lift you up agian?"

The Poochyena took a while, but she finally caught up to Shana, still panting rather vehemently.

"Yeah... I'm sorry this form's so useless..." She put her head down in shame, feeling guilty. So far all she had done was carry a few berries in her cheeks... And even then the Poochyena form wasn't useful for that.

Shana leans down at lifts Arkra by the scruff. She then turns her head and places her onto her shoulders.

"Nonsense. Everyone has a purpose, and everyone has a use. No one is ever useless. look at the basic Magikarp, given time they evolove into powerful water dragons with the power to distory anything in their path."

Shana starts to walk through the forest once more, slower than before to let the others catch up.

"Everyone has a hidden strengh. Being physical, mental, or spiritual"

"I'm coming!" Bob rushed after Shana, Buzz's bag still in one of his hands. Slowing his pace, he caught up to her.

"Hi-hidden strength?" She sputtered haplessly, feeling rather like a small child being educated as she now sat upon Shana's shoulders, attempting to find some way to grab ahold of her. The Poochyena tried to cling on with her paws.

But what hidden strengths did Poochyena have...? Physical... mental... spiritual. Arkra tried to contemplate this.

"Ho-how...?"

Back
Top Bottom