• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

"Are... are we all going together?" Lyle asked. Then he realised it might be a bit too vague. "To the same place? In the same group? All of us together?" Then he thought he might've said that already, but he meant something different this time. "Even you? Or are you doing something else?"

He stared unabashed at this Shana Moon person, the leader. One of the teachers would've worked just as well, in his opinion. They knew the teachers had to be competent, but he knew nothing about Ms Moon. Except that she was the oldest.

Azuriah looked Shana over. "Not bad," he declared. "Looks like a good leader to me." He adjusted his headband and smiled.

Azelf shakes his head, a slight smile on his usual serious face.

"No...We six won't be going with you...We will be staying here, wishing you all the best"

Mew hops over to the group, a huge grin on his face.

"But don't worry! We all know you all will do great without us there to hold your hands~"

Uxie chuckles a bit, folding her arms infront of her.

"We trust in all your abilities...you've all been trained well"

Bob bows his head. "Yes, Mew-sensei." Then he looks to Shana (is that her name?). "Whenever you're ready," he says, and steps a bit closer so that he's able to keep up.

"Great," Jackson said with glaringly fake enthusiasm, "we get to go find legendary Pokemon that most likely want to kill most humans and try and get them on our side or become a Pokemorph sandwich for one of them, and we don't get any other legendaries to help us. This is going to be fun!" He returned to listening to his music.

"Can... are you..." Lyle stumbled over the words until he found a better way of phrasing it. "What are you going to be doing, then? And why can't you do some of the legendaries? Or go with us directly?"

Mespirit chuckles, hopping over to Mew. She slings her arm around his neck, then chuckles again.

"What we are going to do is try to keep the world's balance as much as possible. We aren't sick from the world's pollution quite yet so we have to stick around here to keep the balance."

Mewtwo looks down at the group from the rock, then clears his thoat.

"You see...this clearing is in a center of the surface world. Here we can try to keep the many parts of nature under control."

Cresseila then steps forward, getting everyones' attention once more.

"Since we are the only ones that can do this at the moment...we can't go with you. We have to focus on keeping the balance"

Shana then stands up and hops off the rock, her pelt bellowing behind her. She lands and looks at the others.

"From what I know so far. The more legendaries we find and help, the less the stress for our teachers to keep the world's balance"

She then crosses her arms and looks around at her team. She then nods, and smiles a bit at each one of them.

"I think we have a pretty good team here...so, any questions before we move out?"

There was something that made Arkra curious, why did that Lyle person (if she remembered his name correctly.) keep asking the Legendary Pokemon to come with them?

From the offset, she had known that they wouldn't come, and to think anything more would be foolish. Was he... unconfident in the group's abilities? Or perhaps he was unconfident in the newly chosen leader's abilities?

The sound of the leader's voice snapped her out of her reverie. She looked at her and shook her head, signaling that she had no questions and was ready to go.

Lyle had hoped that at least one person he knew was travelling with them, but in that case, it only could have been Cresselia. But it would be so much faster if, at least, the teachers attempted to convince half of the legendaries while the students attempted the other half. They'd been able to teach the students, after all.

Then Thorn spoke up, to Lyle's surprise. "But... what do you think you can do with a pool? Even if it was big enough for you?"

"Well, unless you wanna dig a river everywhere we go, I'm most likely going to almost always be left behind, having nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs and hum a tune, which may lead to practical jokes at your cost."

"Uh... can't you walk? Or slither as a gyarados?" Lyle frowned. "It'll be hard to carry, too. Water's heavy, and it spills, and gyarados are heavy too. Even if you can fit in the pool, you can't really do much from there, either, or nothing you can't do if you transform on the ground."

( DAMMIT made my character the critic again. )

((What I'm wondering right now is if this is Sinnoh Folk Story 2 what Sinnoh Folk Story 1 RP was))

Thorn stared. "I never thought about that. It might be possible." She began to change until she was a Gyarados, and tried to slither. "A bit hard to breathe and move," she rasped faintly, "but possible, if I don't have to do it too much." She changed back again.

( In Canalave library, top floor, there are three "Sinnoh Folk Stories". This one would be closest to "Sinnoh Folk Story 2", but there isn't necessarily an RP for the first one. )

"Walk, then. You only need to be a pokemon when you fight, or in front of the legendaries, so you don't need it for long." He didn't see why she couldn't just walk, except in front of the legendaries, anyway. But that would've been a good reason to split up - she could go wherever there was water, and anyone who wasn't good with water would avoid it.

You should've been a ghost, like me, he thought. Ghosts don't have that problem.

"No questions here," Bob said to Shana. "Whenever you're ready to move out, then that's when I am ready."

Back
Top Bottom