• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

Mareena lept to her feet, red hair flicking up momentarily then falling back around her shoulders. She looked a little worried, but she was determined. She started to walk towards the path as if to leave, but changed her mind and stopped. Her head turned a bit so she was looking back at the Legendaries, then she whipped around and launched herself against Azelf's chest again, hugging him tightly.

"I'll miss you, sensei!"

Luna pet Mew a bit. "I'll miss you, Mew-sensei. Good-bye. Good luck on... whatever you're doing." She then walked down the path a little.

Bob bowed his head to Mew. "Farewell, Mew-sensei. If I do not return, I will visit you in your dreams." The last sentence was half-true. Bob then started down the path.

"Uh, yeah. Bye," Lyle said, staring after the people who were leaving. After a slightly awkward pause, he followed, adjusting his bag on his back. Mareena wasn't the leader, but if it wasn't a legendary, anyone older than he was would do. And Mareena looked like an adult, so as far as he was concerned, she could be as good a leader as Shana.

Arkra looked back at the Legendary Pokemon, waved, and muttered an awkward: "Um... bye."

With that goodbye was the start of this new journey. She pushed her frizzy curls back and clutched part of the pelt that hung over her shoulder, something she did when she was nervous. What would happen? Would things be all right? Already, she was unsure of this journey, of its success.

Don't be silly, things are going to be fine. Just don't think about that yet, it's too early to think negative things...

Shana sees that a few have started to leave. She turns to Mewtwo and nods at him, a small smile on her face.

"Farewell, Mewtwo....make sure all of you take care"

She then turns and walks after the others, passing yet again a blushing Azelf and a giggleing Mew. She ties the the pelt around her neck and picks up the speed until she was ahead of the group. She then turns and walks backwards, studying the group. It is about then that she figures that some might comment of the fact that she is incredibly short.

"See ya later mewtwo!" Said Buzz after being surprisingly silent for a while. Buzz quickly ran to the front of the group, acting like he was the leader

"Wait for meee!" Arkra yelled out, afraid of being left behind. She ran after the others and caught up, panting rather outrageously and loudly, Arkra wasn't very much in shape. The girl settled at the very back of the group, behind everyone else, where she hoped she would not attract too much attention.

The six wave them off, all smiling as they watch their students go.

"...Think they'll be able to do it?"

"....yeah, I think they can"

The six then turn to each other, joining their hands into a circle. They start to transform back into their pokemon forms, energy flowing off of them into a single enity of power.

"...We just have to wait until they help the others....just need to hold on for that long"

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shana turns her head when she sees that Buzz has pushed his way up to the front along side her. She studies him a moment, then turns her gaze back to the path.

"To get to Celebi, we jst have to walk a bit more down this path, then cut through the forest. It's going to be a bit tricky since where we'll be going is overgrown with plant life, so it's best to stay in Human form if you can't move around easily."

She looks back over her shoulder at her team, then smiles a bit.

"But...some of us can transform if there is a good reason to do so. Like now, we need something that can track, and someone that can fly and scout for us. Now, I can track when I'm a Arcanine and I can carry people as well."

She pulls on her pelt, slideing her hands under the paws and the head over her own. She lets out a small sigh as she starts to feel the familier sensation of the soft warmth of fire surround her. She falls to her hands and knees, the pelt sticking her her body as she starts to double in size. She finally opens her eyes when, looking down at herself. She streches out her limb, studing her orange and black striped paw with a hint of humor in her eyes. She looks back at the group, and smiles softly.

"Would anyone like a lift?"

Last edited:
Lyle tilted his head, considering as a dark purple colour spread from his hidden eye. He slowly grew shorter, but his width expanded more quickly, body seeming to become one mass with his head. His eyes and mouth travelled lower on his body/head, and his limbs shortened. A tail sprouted from his butt and spikes grew from his back. His clothes fell through his body as this happened, pooling around under his feet as he floated upward.

He drifted down to open his bag, then psychically stuffed his clothes into it. He closed it, then floated back up, holding the bag in one hand.

"Someone willing to hold it?" he asked, holding up his bag. It wasn't necessary, probably, but he'd be limited as to where he could go if he had to bring it with him. Psychic powers had their limits, so he couldn't just carry it that way all the time. Of course, if need be he'd be fine with just leaving it behind; it wasn't his problem if others had to suffer looking at him naked.

Jackson stopped and waited for everyone to get ready. He reached in his bag and took out the Victreebel tooth. His transformation had to be one of the oddest ones. Within moments, he had become a pitcher plant Pokemon. His clothes fell beside him. He threw them in his bag, which he tied onto his tail. He sighed. This could be a while.

Arkra wasn't going to be transforming, as it would probably be even more difficult to move around in the overgrown forest in her Pokemon form, which was much smaller than she was and would most likely get caught easily in some vines.

"I'll hold on to your bags." She mumbled in a low quiet voice to Jackson and Lyle, taking both of their bags in her hands. Arkra wanted to be of some use in this mission, she didn't want the others to think that she was completely useless.

"O, oh me, me! I'm good at flying and good at scouting, and maybe I can carry a few people too!" said Buzz cluching his pelt. As he did the pelt infused with his body as he grew wings out his back and his legs and hands turned black and scrawny so he has to stand on all fours. He grew a "tail" that grew other black skinny legs on this "tail" and his eyes turned big and orange. Buzz's wings were a bit shrivled so he streched them out. He saw that he was much bigger than the rest and "It feals good to be a Yanmega!" Thought Buzz as he shot up into the sky with excitement and came back down quickly waiting for orders.

Shana collects her clothing and puts it in her bag. She then loops her tail through the straps of her bag. She then laid on the ground and waited for those that wish to go for a ride.

Lyle floated over to Arkra, holding up his bag for her to take. "Here," he said, shrugging with his free arm, not considering how creepy his huge grin might look up-close. That would make things easier, he thought, as he could easily drift through obstacles as well as over or around them.

Back
Top Bottom