• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

Arkra now held the bags in both hands. And that was her job, bag holder. She didn't mind too much, really. Anyway, she still had hands to hold them with and it wasn't as if they were heavy.

She looked over to Shana. "I'll take a ride." She knew that she had little chance of moving quickly over the tangles of plant life in either Pokemon or human form.

Shana smiles at the girl.

"Then hop on Arkra, I promise I won't bite"

She looks over at the others that have transformed, nodding in approval. She then calls up to Buzz.

"What we are looking for is a cluster of reeeealllly old trees. Celebi is a time traveler, thus she would be hidding amoung the oldest trees since she's sick. Keep and eye out for a cluster of anceint trees, Buzz"

Arkra nods and carefully climbs onto her back, taking the bags and her pelt with her. She hoped that she wasn't too heavy. But the leader didn't seem to fussed about the idea of carrying her, she smiled at her.

Thorn probably wouldn't be transforming either, Arkra thought. Her Gyarados form simply wouldn't do in the forest. At least, I won't be the only one.

Shana catches the girl smile, then smiles back at her.

"Arkra, thank you for watch over everyones' bags. That is a very sweet thing to do"

She then looks back at the others, light humor in her pale blue eyes.

"Anyone else like to hop on before we leave?"

Mareena, realizing she was being left behind, and darted down the path, catching up with the others quickly. She heard Shana say something about turning into their Pokemon forms, so she paused for a moment to happily pull on her pelt.

As the furry garment pulled over her body, she felt a cool sensation, like sliding into a pool, wash along her body, and she became a Floatzel. She darted up alongside Shana, twin tails spiraling gently.

>Hey there!<

Azuriah looked at Shana with raised eyebrows. "Wow, Arcanines look even more impressive in real life. I'll be fine for now, I can carry my things. I still have arms when I transform. But it was very kind of you to offer," he said to her.

Luna clutched her Moon Stone, and tossed it around from hand to hand a few times. When she touched it with her forehead, she became an Umbreon, wearing the Moon Stone as a necklace. To follow the group, she dashed through the shadows, excited for moonrise.

Bob stepped up beside Arkra. "Do you need me to carry anything?" he asked. "Up to four things for me. It'll be easy." He began to dig through his pocket. Where is it? No, not that.... a-ha!

"I'd enjoy a ride," said Thorn, glancing at the newly formed Yanmega. "I can pay you all back when we go looking for Manaphy and Suicune. Ha!"

"Yes, I'll look for old trees, lots of realy old trees!". Buzz nodded at Thorn and waited for her to climb to climb on his back. Buzz would tell Thorn to help him look while she was riding him but all he could say was "yanmega".

"Are you sure?" Bob asked, bringing his hand back up again without clutching anything. Then Bob stopped and shouted so that only those that were in the group could hear him. "Does anyone want me to carry their stuff?"

Arkra nodded. Bags weren't much of an issue for her, really. She wasn't going to transform, as her form would be too small (she probably had the smallest form out of all of them) to navigate through the weeds and plants.

In her mind, she imagined herself stumbling through the weeds as a Poochyena, tripping and getting caught. It would hinder them. Not to mention, it would be painful. She just wanted to do something. Arkra kept thinking these same things over and over, her mind was very repetitive.

"Yes, I can't carry my stuff, my arms are to small if they were bigger I would carry my bag but there not so I can't!" Said Buzz turning to Bob while shoving his bags to Bob. Buzz flapped his wings untill they where going faster and faster until one could no longer see his wings, just a blur. So Buzz flew up high into the sky looking for old trees as Shana had said

Last edited:
Bob nodded to Buzz. "How heavy is it?" He asked, fishing into his pocket and clipping his belt on. In the time of a few seconds, the Machamp picked up the bag with one hand.

Arkra looked about impatiently. "Are we going to leave yet? It seems like almost everyone's ready." She tried to sound as calm and apathetic as possible, though some of her impatience seemed to have leaked into her voice.

Shana chuckles a bit, getting back on her feet.

"Well, it seems that there are no more takers. We'll head out now"

She starts to walks through the thicket, careful not to let and hanging vines tangle around her passenger.

Last edited:
Bob follows Shana, carrying Buzz's bag in his top-left hand. "Fine by me," he says. The Machamp steps over a small rock and continues through the undergrowth.

Back
Top Bottom