• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Sinnoh Folk Story 2

Bob looked down at Arkra. >I see that. I've always liked Poochyena; they evolve into dark-furred Mightyena.< He smiled. >But you don't have to do that.<

"But I want to." Arkra loved Pokemon evolution. She loved it when a Pokemon evolved. Getting more powerful, changing appearance, that was all part of the appeal. One day, perhaps, if it was possible, she would evolve her Pokemon form. She grinned for a minute, as her mind dwelled on evolution, then quickly wiped the smile off her face, embarassed and awkward.

"Don't forget what we came here for!" said Buzz scolding Akra and Bob. Buzz quickly turned his head when he heard a strange sound. Buzz quickly flew to where he heard the noise, avoiding trees and vines when he stopped "Well? are you coming?" he said turning to the rest

Bob looked up. >Uh, yes,< he said. Before running off to follow Buzz he turned to Arkra. "You don't have to be embarrassed about wanting to evolve. I'd like to also, but I'm already in my final form." He ran off to catch up to Buzz.

Shana sees that the others are running off. She sniffs the air, catching a scent of a strange pokemon. She looks a bit confused then shakes her head. She runs after them with a burst of speed, catching up to Buzz with ease.

"I take it you know where you're going?"

Arkra growled, he wasn't the leader, so he didn't have to boss her around. Things like that really made her mad for some reason. Nonetheless, Arkra ran after the others, not keeping up too well, her legs were very short.

"Well I don't realy know where I'm going but I heard something in this direction and if we are near these old trees that means it will probobly be celebi!I]" Buzz continued to fly through the forest then saw a small green pokemon sitting in a large tree that looked very old. "Would that be the celebi pokemon we are looking for?" Buzz said in a whisper, trying not to scare it.

Bob stopped as he watched the green Pokemon. Its head was shaped like a flower bulb, and it had insectile wings. >I've never seen anything like it. That's definitely Celebi.<

Luna said, "It was the smell I sensed a while back. This Pokemon also smells sick. We need to help it." She put her nose to the ground again, as if to confirm the scent.

Arkra sniffed the air and she smelled it, a sickily scent of a decaying plant. That Pokemon definately was not doing well. It was suffering, she could feel it. "She's right... it's not well..." She mumbled as usual.

Lyle walked over to his backpack and grabbed it, then looked over at what everyone was looking at. He couldn't smell anything, so he had no idea what Arkra was talking about, and couldn't see anything from here. Instead he walked over to get a closer look.

"Is that what Celebi looks like?" he asked, blinking. It was... it was... it was kind of disappointing. Maybe it was just because it was sick, but... he expected it to be more impressive. And harder to find. He supposed that if it were too difficult, that wouldn't be good either, but the teachers could have easily found Celebi without needing an inexperienced team of adventurers.

Is Celebi a human in pokemon form, too? he thought.

Shana walks up to the gruop, looking ahead at the sick Pokemon. She smiles, looking down at her team.

"Good work. You've found her...."

Shana then steps forward, careful not to scare Celebi. She lowers her voice to a soft, calm whisper.

"Celebi...no need to be scared"

Celebi jolts, her misty green eyes weakly open. She stares at the group infront of her, trying to focus on the one who spoke.

"...wh...who are you...?"

Shana bows her head a bit, a soft smile on her face.

"My name is Shana. The others are my Team. We are here to help you..."

Celebi shivers a bit, trying to sit up.

"..Why...should I trust you...How do I know...th-that you're not here to k-kill me..?"

Shana looks at her, her plae blue eyes connecting with Celebi's green ones.

"...We were sent by our teachers"

Shana then turns to her team, smiling a bit.

"She doesn't trust us quite yet...introduce yourselfs, but don't get too close. She may be sick, but she can still attack"

"Wow, hello Miss Celebi! Its a pleasure to meat you, I've never seen a legendary pokemon before! My name is Buzz and um... um... sure" Said Buzz

Thorn slithered at an achingly slow pace in Gyarados form, and sat panting for a few seconds before muttering, "Thorn," very quickly.

Luna sat down in respect and lowered her head, closing her eyes. "Hello, Celebi," she said, in her slightly ominous Umbreon voice, "my name is Luna. It's a pleasure to meet you, friend."

Arkra hated introducing herself, she felt that introductions were unnecessary and it made her fraught with anxiety just having to do such a task.

And she questioned how introducing themselves would gain Celebi's trust, since they could be easily lying about their identities. But she knew she had to, because that was what Shana said and she didn't question leaders of any kind, so she made it quick and choppy: "I'm Arkra."

"Lyle," Lyle said, looking at Celebi more closely. As a legendary, it shouldn't fear them... although it was pretty weak-looking, at least for the moment. Lyle thought that if the group did something about it, maybe Celebi would realise they were trustworthy. He also thought that sounded awfully like taking advantage of it, but it was kinda important, right?

"You look kinda sick," he said with his usual lack of tact that happened often when he spoke. "Anything we can do to help?"

Back
Top Bottom