• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

"I love cages! Once at a Petsmart I got stuck in a hamster cage and they had to use a welder to get me out!!"

...If we keep her small, then she won't be as likely to hurt herself... Besides, I don't think she would really mind...

Not in a cage! Anyways, let's ask Violet. Violet, would you rather grow back to normal, or stay small and be a pet?

"Depends. What would you feed me, and would the cage have toilets? And a very tiny TV and Wii? Because that would be awesome."

"Yeah! I tried to eat foodly food and threw up. It was at a furniture store, and they said to get out and swore at me. Foodly food tastes... like plastic."

(So... Can I join this RP? I'm kind of interested it this whole Macro/Micro thing... You tell me, and if you're okay with it, I'll post my description.)

(Okay, then! I'll post a description now, I guess.)

Name: Isaac (wow, what a boring name)
Looks: Pale skin, dark brown eyes, shoulder-length, straight black hair that hasn't seen a comb in months, thin but not particularly tall, gray shirt, tacky, green plaid pajama pants, and cheap flip-flop sandals.

(So... When do I start? Do I start out tiny, or normal-sized?)

Back
Top Bottom