• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

(Very well.)

Isaac woke up, finding himself surrounded by hundreds of feet of purple, grass-like, yarn-ish material, with huge wooden sticks jutting out all the way to something that looked like the bottom of a bed.

"What the hell..."

Suddenly, Isaac hears some rather loud booming, and begins to wonder if some idiot spiked the iced tea at the party...

Looking up, Isaac sees a huge amount of giant, drunken morons that could easily step on him.

He dives under the giant bed, wondering why he even came here in the first place...

Last edited:
Isaac quietly and quickly mutters an extremely obscene term expressing total discomfort, and then keeps running all the way to a small crack in the wall, under the bed. After a while of walking through stinky, fungus-ridden walls, he comes out in another bedroom, which was empty except for a girl holding an apple and apparently talking to no one in particular...

Kira looks over and sees Isaac.

"Another shrunken one." she squeaks.

"I'm Rebecca." the giantess who was holding the apple whispered.

Isaac replied, in the loudest voice possible (since he was still on the floor) "Uh... Hello. I'm Isaac. So, judging from your behavior and the fact I'm not dead yet, I take it you're not one of those drunk, partying idiots?"

Isaac walked slightly toward where Rebecca was. "So... Can you lift me up or something, please? I just get the feeling I'll be stepped on if I stay on the ground much longer..."

As Isaac got up on Rebecca's hand, he noticed there were more tiny people, aside from himself. And one of them was asking him if he wanted a pet.

"Uh... Depends. And shouldn't that wait 'til we're unshrunken?"

"It is Violet. She is a bit... Erm..."

He charaded being insane

"We are debating on whether or not to leave her shrunk, so that she is less likely to hurt herself"

"...I see. But wouldn't it be more logical to decide that after we find out how to grow back to normal? ...More importantly, who are you people and which one is Violet?"

Back
Top Bottom