• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

Us to dust? Hmm... I don't think everybody should be dust. At least one person besides Rebecca should be big - erm, compared to the dust ones, anyways. If nobody volunteers, then I will stay bigger, ok?]

(D: I would have liked to be smaller...)

"Well," Eric started, "Do you have a room here, and did you lock it before coming down here to ensure drunks didn't get in? If so, we had better go there now"

(Somebody should not shrink more. Otherwise, yay! :D)

Eric yelped as soon the carpet fibers towered OVER them. "Fucking hell"

Violet looked around, staring up. It seemed like they were in a forest.....
made out of carpet.
"Crap.."

(I volunteer for not shrinking more!)

Isaac, having zoned out for a little while, suddenly realized all the others had disappeared. (Yeah, he didn't even notice Rebecca shrinking, that's how zoned out he was.)

"...Crap. Why do people keep leaving me alone?"

Isaac was once again alone (at least he thought he was.) He sat down on the carpet to think what the hell he would do now, not realizing the others were even tinier and trying to get his attention...

"SHIT!" Isaac felt a small but painful bite somewhere on his big toe, but the low light in the room prevented him from seeing what actually bit him. He thought: "Damn, what chomped me? I'm already small, the only thing it could be is one of those tiny mites, or something..."

Isaac then walked four or five steps away from where he was and sat down once again, still wondering where everyone was.

Eric held on for dear life, and when Issac sat down, he climbed up. It took awhile, but he reached his ear. "ISAAC! THE REST OF US SHRUNK MORE! I AM IN YOUR EAR!"

After sitting down, Isaac stayed there, practically immobile, thinking for a good 15 minutes or so, until he heard Eric, and realized from what he said (finally!) everyone else had shrunken even more. Though it sounded quite unbelievable, this entire night had been the weirdest thing he'd experienced in his life, so he held his hand to the ear through he had heard Eric and said: "Uh... Okay, climb onto my hand."

Isaac carefully held Eric in his palm and brought him to his face. Isaac said: "Hm... We were all about 2 inches tall before, and right now, you're proportionately around 1 or 2 inches tall to me, so... Wow, you're reeeally tiny now. ...Where's everyone else?"

Back
Top Bottom