• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Skyrim!

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
It's out, I played a good 7 hours. And I am hooked and very well may get fired.

Comments on the game? Anything?

Last edited:
I pirated the game while waiting for my next allowance, which I need to actually buy it and that I will because I want to show my support for Bethesda.

I really only have one thing I can think of that is worth saying and that is that the world of Skyrim is absolutely beautiful!

This game looks fantastic. Does one need to have played the previous incarnations in order to understand this game? How much of a storyline is there? Can I wear and/or ride a dragon?

And Phantom was right about the bucket thing being funny.

I absolutely LOVE the game so far, but I don't like spiders, and

I got really creeped out by the giant spider in the cave when I went to go get the golden claw. Eek! And I ended up killing the old mage lady (I forgot her name) outside of the cave where you get the claw because she attacked me for stealing something from her basement, and I feel bad for killing an old lady :/

Can someone tell me how/where to find the dragon stone that the alchemist wants you to get for his research?

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE the game so far, but I don't like spiders, and
(SPOILER)
I got really creeped out by the giant spider in the cave when I went to go get the golden claw. Eek!

Nice job bro

PROTIP: [spoiler][/spoiler] That's how you do it

This game looks fantastic. Does one need to have played the previous incarnations in order to understand this game? How much of a storyline is there?

While there is a lot of references to the older games, you can get by not knowing most of it just fine.

And yes, there is a LOT of story. But more importantly is that nothing every really forces you to do the main missions. You have 40 square kilmetres to explore and you can do so however you want.

Well I could clearly not tell.

But in all fairness, the game is amazing. If you have some other console, consider getting it on that.

I don't have Skyrim, but I bought Oblivion the other day because it was 75% off on Steam. Basically so far I've spent two hours farting around in the prison/sewer and five hours going into people's houses, taking whatever I can carry, and getting attacked by guards for no apparent reason. Until I realised it was for stealing. In an RPG. :l

Also I killed a fish and it was carrying a spoon

See in Skyrim you just put a bucket on the NPC's head and POOF no stealing.

The Dark Brotherhood questline... SQUEE worthy. For truth.

I never thought harvesting mountain berries would be more fun than slaying dragons in a game. EVAR.
It's like "oh yeah. I'll go kill that monstrous Wyvern. But how about I do it tomorrow. I've got mountains to climb and plants to harvest. And don't forget those rivers to swim in."

Back
Top Bottom