• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Smash Dojo: SSBB club

Man, I just battled Murkrow. It was fun. On our first game, I was Marth, He was Link and we battled on the Halberd. Second game, We battled at the Bridge of Eldin, and my 5 year old brother joined us as DK. Finally, we battled at Spear Pillar, He used Zero-suit Samus, and my brother changed to Ganondorf.

Good lord, that was fun.

YOU ARE FAST.

Edit: You did pretty well. I won every match, but still... It's all in the fun. Who was that that joined you in that last fight?

Last edited:
Well, thank you very much.

I haven't had this much fun in Brawls for a while now. Thank you both for playing with me. ;D

EDIT: It was my little brother again.

God I wish my brother would let me use the wii and my dad would let me use Wi-Fi. Because of school, he said that he'd do something to keep me from using it, but it isn't true- I still can get on. Using my DS, of course.

Hmm, it's funny, because my best friend plays as Marth... And Ike too, heh.

And I (almost) always play as Link.

I still haven't added anyone. CURSE PROCRASTINATION

Also I'm not a very good fighter. You guys could probably beat me easily.

I thought I was bad... but I definetly suck against my brother however he won't use Wi-Fi because of the lag.

I have good days and bad days. More bad days, though.

Also, my 9-year-old brother considers himself an advanced player. He doesn't even know how to do smashes. wtf

I would brawl someone if I had the chance. But the only way I see that happening is by cooincidence or if I happen to be on here and you want to brawl me. If that's the case, please by all means feel free to tell me you want to brawl. I really want to brawl someone online sometime. I believe I already have everyone added on my friend list.

Back
Top Bottom