• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

so am i the only person that likes dark eyes or what

What color eyes in a partner

• Total voters
I don't know anyone's eye colour. Not my parents'. Not my friends'. My brother's, true, but only because it's the same as mine.

I look at people's eyes, sure, but I don't care about their colour.

I'm not talking about caring about it, or finding it important, I'm just talking about how unobservant that is. Sure, if you don't remember what your family were wearing yesterday, but their eye colours presumably haven't changed their entire lives.

I'm not talking about caring about it, or finding it important, I'm just talking about how unobservant that is. Sure, if you don't remember what your family were wearing yesterday, but their eye colours presumably haven't changed their entire lives.
But why would I remember something that is utterly uninteresting and unimportant to me?

But why would I remember something that is utterly uninteresting and unimportant to me?

Hey, I do it all the time with revision. I hope I'm sure subconsciously you know at least your family's eye colours.

Is hair colour more interesting for you?

Hey, I do it all the time with revision. I hope I'm sure subconsciously you know at least your family's eye colours.

Is hair colour more interesting for you?
Yeah, it goes a long way towards helping me remember people. I get pretty confused when people colour their hair. Also hair is probably one of the most important factors when it comes to who I find attractive.

And by the way, I decided to take the time to think really hard about this, and I honestly don't know my mom's eye colour. It's either blue or greenish, that much I'm sure of... Actually I think it's blue. Yes, now I'm sure it's blue! Wow. I did know!

And I also know that my dad's and my brother's eyes are brown, but only because, you know, Chinese people always have brown eyes.

EDIT: Oh yes, and one more thing: as for revision, you wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't important to you, would you?

I really don't care what my boyfriend/girlfriend's eye colour is

But I do think brown and hazel eyes look a lot more awesome than blue or green :B

I think we're forgetting that this is "what do you prefer?" not "does it actually matter?"

EDIT: Shouldn't the last poll option say 'I couldn't care less'? because 'I could care less' implies that you care slightly, even only if it's a tiny amount.

It could go either way. "Couldn't" is serious; "could" is sarcasm.

Actually... given that, generally, people with dark hair tend to have brown eyes, blondes tend to have blue and ginger people normally have green or blue (shameless generalization; you can shout at me but I don't care), I guess I'll go with dark eyes, even though I don't notice the eyes themselves as much.

I'd... Actually prefer it if they had an odd eye coloring, like pink or heterochromatic eyes. X3; It's just more interesting that way, you know?

Also! MD you are not the only one who appearance matters to. XD; Appearance plays a big part in if I'm attracted to someone or not. =\ But if they have an amazingamazingamazing personality and not a particularly pretty face or something, then of course I would be able to look past the appearance~

CHECK THIS OUT. v.v Something nifty to take a shot at
saythecolornottheword83ni6.gif
(hope I don't derail the topic XO)

I love that. I always surprise people because I read all of the colours really easily. xD I guess the right half of my brain is more dominant or something, because I find it hard to say the word instead of the colour.

But yeah I don't usually notice eyes. Although I quite like ones with mixed colours -- like green/brown or blue/grey.

ETA: Actually, my best friend has ginger hair (until she dyed it) and her eyes are pale blue.

so friggin' easy.

anyway, I guess I just don't notice eye color? It's just not something that jumps out at me? I dunno, it's just not something I remotely care about or frequently observe.

I don't even know my own eye color, actually.

I don't really care about eye color too much, but I think I prefer dark eyes.

I don't much care what colour anyone's eyes are. I might notice them. But they don't affect anything. I think eyes are pretty either way.

Although I do like eye colours that aren't as common. Different, you know?

Back
Top Bottom