• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SO GUYS (IT'S TAILSY'S BIRTHDAY)

It's quarter to four in the morning, I haven't done anything yet. xD

<3 Thanks guys~! Lol, I can do some interesting things now. Like take money out of my bank account. \o/ (BET YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT ONE)

WELL now that it's your birthday here in americaville too and I'm awake, happy birthday Tailsy~

Even mods have birthdays.

Happy birthday, Tailsy! And may you have many more special thingies. Or something.

And you are, indeed, very awesome. So don't go all emo on us, ever, and start hating yourself, because you're great for so many reasons, one of which is the fact you're Scottish.

I'll cry in the corner because YOU DON'T LOVE ME

putin bears so much of a resemblance to my uncle it's fucking creepy :[ HOW CAN YOU NOT WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

But then Tailsy might be sad and then the universe would probably implode. D:

Happy birthday, Tailsy. Go sledding on an oven door again. Or something else equally awesome since I assume it isn't snowing in Scotland right now.

Back
Top Bottom