• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So, zombies are animated corpses, right? (A Zombie Survival Plan)

Landmines: tells every zombie withing 50 miles 'I'm out of ammo now, come eat me.' Jedi Pig: Bait.

Actually, that can be used to ones advantage. Blow up a bomb or landmine of some sort, and have a remote detonator for another, more powerful bomb. Wait for the zombies to come while watching from your safety zone, then, when enough have gathered, BOOM!

It would be good to have a way to get out of there fucking fast afterwards, though

Actually, the brains part is false. They eat whatever flesh they can get their hands on. However, they will go for human flesh before animal flesh, and living bodies over carcasses. If the flesh is too old, they won't even touch it

Better idea: Send the suckers into space. Stick a big vent that smells like helpless humans in a rocket, trap them all in it, then launch.

They actually will still go for humans, ignoring the scent. They seem to have some sort of extra sense that allows them to hunt. Heck, even when their noses, eyes, and ears are decayed beyond use (they have no use of touch receptors in the first place, and nobody knows if their taste buds actually work or not), they can still easily track down a human being

Wouldn't work. Zombies seem to not even notice each other unless they are going for the same piece of meat. And even then...

...Why not use the whole zombie, to make sure that it isn't just eating the meat because it is the only thing there?

OH GOD NO

Maybe we should go back to the space plan, only sticking people like that woman who sued McDonalds for her coffee being hot as bait. Who'll miss 'em?

Now THAT I agree with. That way, we rid ourselves of the zombies AND clean up the genepool!

Maybe we can tell them that, while in the shuttle, zombie bites don't do anything, and they will get a million dollars if they wait there for the zombies to come?

Yeah. Or just feed the idiots to the zombies. Honestly, if those people are gone, then I don't care if there are still zombies XD

Back
Top Bottom