• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Soda!

I usually don't drink soda 'cause I don't really like the fizz. I'm sucker for Orange and Grape soda, though, with Grape being one of my favourite drinks.

1. My favorite sodas would be the non original variants of mountain dew, coke, Dr. Pepper and sprite
2. I really enjoyed the Throwback sodas, as they had natural sugar.
3. Coke over pepsi any day.
4. Dr. Pepper over both
and, I may be weird this way but:

I enjoy mixing sodas. Such as
Dr. Pepper and Sprite,
Coke and Sprite,
Coke and an orange/grape soda
Coke/Dr. Pepper and lemonade,
and, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Sprite and Mt. Dew (don't try this one, it was an experiment gone wrong.)

I enjoy Lime Rickeys and Shirlee Temples. But on a more common basis, I'll drink most generic sodas (coke, pepsi, etc.) I am more fond of the Pepsi products, but out where I live we mostly have Coke products, so. Throwback over regular Mountain Dew, Mr. Pibb over Dr. Pepper (or straight sarsaparilla for that matter), and Crush over Sunkist.

Oh! and I loves me a good Ginger Ale.

Last edited:
My favorite pop is Mountain Dew, and I usually alternate between regular and Voltage. I love Baja Blast, but they only sell it at Taco Bell and I just don't like going there. After that I like Pepsi, then Wild Cherry Pepsi, then Dr. Pepper. I also agree that pops in Europe taste better; I was slightly disappointed but not suprised to find out they didn't sell Mountain Dew there, so I'm assuming Mountain Dew Throwback is what it would have tasted like.

Root Beer (any kind, but A&W is the best), Diet Coke or Coke zero, Cream Soda, and uhhh... Anything I can find in the fridge if none of my favorites are there... -_-

Mountain DEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW! I like all of their variants, especially Voltage and Baja Blast. Vanilla Coke. Coke. Dr. Pepper. Sprite. Sunkist. And that's all I can think of.

I used to like Mountain Dew, but heard via e-mail the urban legend that it shrinks testicles (At 12, just the time when I was starting puberty, and ever since then I've just lost my liking for it. So I'm a diehard Coke fan, especially of Vanilla Coke which I can only find in a select few restaurants around here. I've been wanting to compare to Coke Zero for a while, but can't find that in the restaurants even. Soo I'm stuck with original. Which ain't bad at all. Especially fountain. =3

I also looove Sprite, but only fountain sprite. The stuff in a can tastes all metally and flat to me, and bottled is just...I find the taste of it to be too sugary. I'm weird.

And I'm also fond of Vault, which isn't so much soda as it is caffeinated lemonade, but I think it's still pretty good.

My favorites go a little something like this:
1.Pepsi
2.Root Beer
3.ANY kind of Coke
4.Dr Pepper.
5.Orange Crush.

I don't really dislike any sort of soda.

Yeah, it's gone pretty much the way of Vanilla and Cherry Coke in that it's becoming harder and harder to find, since the popular energy-drink market has virtually been taken over by Monster.
That was a fad, too... people generally find it ridiculous. Here, at least.

We still have Vault at our school. Or, well... Vault zero. From what I understand, it's quite vile.

We've only had water, Powerade and juice for the longest time in the school's vending machines, but now we have the sodas that have "zero" versions, like Vault Zero... Coke Zero and Cherry Coke Zero, which would have to be the single most disgusting drink I can imagine. It makes my skin crawl.

On the other hand, teachers get the full versions of these in the teacher's lounges. Even the ones that like me wouldn't get me any if I handed them the cash. >:

Orange juice > orange soda.

I guess I forgot to mention in my post earlier, besides Coke with everything and milk with cookies and cake, I also drink OJ before bed sometimes.

Ahhh... what is called? ehhh,, it's something like "Red Alert" (haha transformers.) or something like that

I checked, and it's called "Code Red".

Back
Top Bottom