• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

...Some kinda RMT thread...

see ya

Bye
Pronoun
she
So yeah, I kind of thought this team up in about 30 minutes. It's pretty hare-brained, but it has a lot of pokemon I've always wanted to use, but never got the chance. It's not for a terribly serious purpose (A silly little tournament on Youtube), but I may try it on Shoddy to see if I have any luck with it, as it's my first Baton Pass-centered team.

Jolteon
Claus (M)@Leftovers
Timid (Volt Absorb)
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Baton Pass
~ Thunderbolt
~ Agility
~ HP Ice

Passes Agility. Also kills things if need be. Is the lead. Used him instead of Zapdos to avoid the crippling Ice weakness of this team.

Leafeon
Amaryll (F)@Leftovers
Jolly (Leaf Guard)
132 HP / 160 Atk / 216 Spe
~ Leaf Blade
~ Swords Dance
~ Baton Pass
~ Roar

Recieves Agilipass from Jolteon, allowing her to kill things, has Roar to keep away Phazers and Phaze herself, has crazy awesome defense, and, of course, pass Swords Dance to...

Scizor
Cut Man (M)@Life Orb
Adamant (Technician/Swarm)(Shoddy/WiFi)
108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe
~ Pursuit
~ Bullet Punch (Shoddy)/Iron Head(WiFi)
~ X-Scissor
~ Brick Break

...Who then, if the BP-chain is successful, proceeds to ruin the enemy's shit.

Heatran
Hephaestus (M)@Leftovers
Modest (Flash Fire)
252 HP / 16 SpA / 240 SpD
~ Earth Power
~ Stealth Rock
~ Overheat
~ Roar

Think you can kill Scizor with fire? You should have known that Scizor is lovely bait for Heatran to come in. He sets up SR and phazes, then kills things with his boosted Overheat. I stuck Earth Power on there to kill other Heatrans on the switch. Not the greatest idea, but it's about all I have against them.

Togekiss
Mr. Kite (M)@Leftovers
Calm (Serene Grace)
252 HP / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
~ Grass Knot/Aura Sphere
~ Wish
~ Air Slash
~ Body Slam

Provides Wish support in case the BP chain needs to be started over and Jolty or Leafy's in no condition to reenter the fray. Other than that, he's a general Togekiss killamajig. Oh, and Grass Knot's there just for fun, to say hai to all those Ground types Heatran fears. I'll switch it to Aura Sphere in serious matches.

Mismagius
Nyx (F)@Leftovers
Calm (Levitate)
252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
~ Shadow Ball
~ HP Fighting
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Pain Split

General-purpose Spin-blocker who also adds some Special muscle to this team. Also, is actually able to kill/cripple the spinners and incoming physical attackers effectively.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom