• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia III: The Gilded Cage (ALIEN WIN)

see ya

Bye
Pronoun
she
Hot Mess knew that the next round of activities were going to be trouble.

With her favoured being rooted out so early, with so many innocents that escaped the maw of the Beast, she feared that word would start to get out. That the bright music hall was a trap, drawing those who wanted to make a name for themselves and pitting them against each other, where the dead were fed to the Beast. Before long, it would be a trap that no one would bite, and where's the fun in that?

But no matter the risk, this was a showhouse, and what kind of entertainment would there be if all the tributes were rounded up and slaughtered like sheep?

The Beast didn't get a very good fill last time, either. Best feed him before he turns on her.

So as before, the Showhouse sprang to life once again, quite soon after the last events, taking that opportunity to draw in as many as they could before their jig was up.

This could very well be Hot Mess's last stand.

---

Your roles have been sent. 48 Hours.

Last edited:
Re: Song Choice Mafia III: The Gilded Cage

The songs are awoken by the first beams of warm sunlight reaching them through their windows. As they approach the stage the natural light of the sun is replaced by the blaze of spotlights. They look amongst each other and everyone is present.

Indeed, there's nothing to be seen. The stage is just as clean as the second they had arrived, and more importantly there is nor was a sour chord to be heard.

No one has died. 24 hours.

Hm...nobody died. That's odd. It could be some sort of roleblock, an alien, or just the mafia didn't kill anyone tonight, but that I doubt.

So yeah....waiting for more information to come out...

Huh. Could've been lucky doctor, alien, roleblock, bodyguard, anything!

Either way, it's incredibly lucky no one died. Even if we have no leads

I beg you all to remember that these guys tend to like really weird roles, so it may not be any of those. Could even be lazy mafia, depending on whether or not the DM is randomizing actions for those who don't send them in. And I don't think she is.

I am miller.

If you inspect me and I appear as mafia, remember that I am not.

No leads at all, blegh. PM me if you trust me?

I am miller.

If you inspect me and I appear as mafia, remember that I am not.

No leads at all, blegh. PM me if you trust me?

pretty shore out a thread communications arent allowwed
an im not evven goin to comment on the rest of your post

They're not, Mr Ampurra.

either way, though, roleclaiming as a miller this fast is either a fat lie or stupid playing that will be seen as a fat lie that will get you killed.

Not gonna nominate quite yet, but just leaving that out there.

Last edited:

either way, though, roleclaiming as a miller this fast is either a fat lie or stupid playing that will been as a fat lie that will get you killed.

Not gonna nominate quite yet, but just leaving that out there.

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing; miller-claiming on the first day without any suspicion pointed at em?

Makes me a little wary; not to the point of accusation, but just a tad wary

Flora is actually participating in a Mafia what kind of fuckery is this

Zora could be right about the Mafia. Could be they didn't send in a pm or just was flat-out blocked by some form of wizardry (btw, thank you wizard for not letting them kill anyone.)

So seeing as we got nothing to go on, unless we have a lucky inspector again that flipped a Mafia...what do you suppose we do?

I guess we just wait for a lead to appear, else we wait another round and just take a stab at it.

Our only lead is Mr. Miller there at this time, looks like. Anyone think it would be worth it, or we wait? There's really no way to be sure if we do off him, remember, (at least if Sunny made millers flip mafia on death) so it would be a big gamble.

I'm still on the fence myself, tbh, but if it comes down to it, a flimsy lead is better than none at all. Thoughts?

an im not evven goin to comment on the rest of your post

You know, not everyone likes Homestuck. Please stop that.

I agree in that roleclaiming the miller this early is either a preemptive attempt of the Mafia to save their skin or someone not thinking things through.

yiran,
unless he or someone else has some proof otherwise. If they can provide that, I'm more than happy to retract my vote and abstain.

It is a flimsy lead but like you said its something. Nothing is really gained since even if he does flip Mafia we still won't know if he was lying or not to cover his butt for actually being a mafia member.

Claiming Miller could just be his way of keeping himself unblocked in the future so he could get kills out. But then again, we don't know if him flipping Mafia means he's a actual mafia or a miller like he claimed.

So...I' on the fence as well.

You know, not everyone likes Homestuck. Please stop that.

You know, not everyone has to be in line with what you do or don't like. I don't really care if you don't like Homestuck. Should I change my avatar because you don't like it?

The roleplaying has to do with his song, and I encourage RPing in this thread. So I suggest that you get over it. Any other outbursts like this and you will be removed from the game. I'm sorry, but this is just rude.

Claiming as miller at all is just a pretty dim idea; they're not any use in-game since they (usually) have no powers other than, you know, flipping mafia. Even if yiran is indeed just a miller, e isn't much use to us at all so it's not much of a loss. yiran, unless of course anyone has anything else to add.

Actually, I have a role outside of miller, and it's quite useful.

Zora of Termina in self-defense.

Really, I wouldn't expose myself if I were mafia – I think I demonstrated some degree of skill in the past games I played...

Plus, you two will look like mafia after I am revealed to be innocent when I'm voted off. Sounds like a poor excuse, but true. Still, if I get voted off and you guys (innocents) have no leads, I suggest voting off the two people who are currently voting me.

And what else should I say? If I get inspected and I reveal myself as miller, I'm going to be called a lier and voted off anyway. I thought I'd be safe if I reveal myself, because people generally think that millers have no role; however, since you two there think I am mafia, I have to reveal the fact that I have a role outside of miller to prevent myself from getting voted off.

The more I think about it, the more absurd your decision gets... the mafia's goal is to be inconspicuous. I'm basically putting myself at the centre of attention by saying that. Mafias wouldn't do that, and given that you seem to be like people who generally know what you're doing, you two seem like mafia.

Let's see if the village is competent.

(I'm also assuming that I will not be revealed as mafia when I'm voted off – it didn't say in the role PM. If I do then I'm pretty much screwed and you can only regret it endgame D:)

EDIT: Claiming miller's a dim idea? No, it isn't. It is actually helpful (hence why a lot of other millers see themselves as villagers, so they don't mess up the point of a miller).

If that's what you want to believe, I invite the inspector to inspect me tonight. I've got nothing to hide and even if I did, you even saying you want us to look like mafia implies that you're not entirely innocent yourself.

Plus, you two will look like mafia after I am revealed to be innocent when I'm voted off. Sounds like a poor excuse, but true. Still, if I get voted off and you guys (innocents) have no leads, I suggest voting off the two people who are currently voting me.

That's....not really how it works? Honestly, you can't really determine mafioso status by someone casting a vote against a player who honestly looks suspicious, particularly on Day 1. You're honestly our only lead, even if you're just a long shot.

It's also possible that you're just messing with our heads, if you are mafia. Yes, it's a danger to be too conspicuous for a mafioso; if you stand out, you might figure you can use that to your advantage with that exact argument.

And in all honesty, even if you're just a regular old miller, you're kinda hindering us anyway; if a cop finds you as Mafia, we'll waste a day lynching you for nothing anyway. Call me cruel, but that's just how I see it.

Voting yiran for all above reasons

Back
Top Bottom