• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 5)

...Uh, right. My mistake, rectifying.

Oh and Tailsy dies too. Suicide, lost lovers and all that. Aren't randomized modkills a bitch?
Twilight Sparkle is dead, Innocent, etc

Just popping in to say that that was amazingly unfair. If people are being inactive than you modkill them. Not the one shot vig waiting in the corner with her lover.

Also also... aren't you forgetting something else?

Last edited:

OKAY, CHANGE OF PLANS. We're redoing that whole sequence of events, because I am a TREMENDOUS FUCKUP and apparently blind. Please give me an extra hour to figure everything out.

Well! Turns out that whole sequence was a dream! Except the modly lightning bit. That still happens. 'Cept this time it's someone who actually has been inactive for most of the game.

RK-9 is dead. He was Innocent.
Now let's start this day phase for real. 48 hours.

... Tailsy, my love... I think we either are screwed or in luck... no idea which at the moment.

Best I can say is, due to lack of actual mafia kills, the mafia is inactive. So... inactivelynch time. Anyone else agree?

But there also is the note that... RK-9 very likely had a night action. Were they our doctor? Inspector?

I say screw it. I know myself and Twilight Sparkle are innocent. I politely request a roleclaim party.

New post since it's been a bit since my last one.

So... since the game didn't end when myself and my partner were killed brutally by the GM then brought back to life as zombies, we can make a good guess on how many mafia there are left; depending of course on how Zora runs the game.

If mafia wins by outvoting town: Once Twilight Sparkle and myself died there were six players left. If the mafia win when the outnumber innocents we know that there are for sure three or less mafia, probably two, best case scenario, one left.

So let's take a good look at the songs.

VM: I don't even know where to begin....
Formerly LS99: Something Broke: The Continuing Tale of Pinkie Pie and Ponycide.... Since MLP is not my thing, but the title and lyrics sort of make me wanna call mafia.
Shizui:: Wow, violent song. Alien? Terrorist?
Glace: No idea
DA: O_o no idea... all I can say is...

Guessvoting Zero Moment...

Roleclaim party? Sure, if it'll help us weed out the Mafia.

Okay, so I guess my role could be useful if it stayed secret, but it can actually fuck us over since vig lovers are a thing.
I'm some kinda Bomb, whereas if someone trys to kill me, I end their puny life with my RIGHTEOUS AND ALSO MAYBE SLIGHTLY INSANE FURY. Unfortunately, it doesn't exactly save me from death, but the aforementioned FURY keeps me going until the next night.

Which is when I bleed out.

Roleclaim party? Sure, if it'll help us weed out the Mafia.

Okay, so I guess my role could be useful if it stayed secret, but it can actually fuck us over since vig lovers are a thing.
I'm some kinda Bomb, whereas if someone trys to kill me, I end their puny life with my RIGHTEOUS AND ALSO MAYBE SLIGHTLY INSANE FURY. Unfortunately, it doesn't exactly save me from death, but the aforementioned FURY keeps me going until the next night.

Which is when I bleed out.

Interesting claim, but it could easily be a lynch evasion, or at least a vig evasion. Lynch sounds perfectly safe, though....

Well I think I'd like to see some other claims before the bandwagon starts rolling :|

yes, me too. although that seems like a slightly convoluted role for a hiding mafia, anyway; they tend to claim inspector or doctor or something like that if they don't want to go UHH TOTALLY A TOWNIE... WEVS... and also the role makes perfect sense for the song, so we should be OK.

i'd be tempted to vote for vehement mustelid solely on the basis that i haven't seen him posting here for a while.

Well, this is very good, because we now have two confirmed innocents.

Anyways, I inactinominate Gym Leader Shizui. The song is fitting for a mafia, as well.

I will role claim (though I said it earlier). I am a bulletproof healer with a 50% chance of healing.

I roleclaimed a page or two back. I'm a hider.

@Vehement Mustelid: you wouldn't happen to have healed at any point during the game, have you?

Yes, every night, as follows:

N1: Zero Moment
N2: Twilight Sparkle
N3: Glace
N4: Glace
N5: The Great and Powerful Trixie

Hm. Ok! retracting my vote and changing it to Gym Leader Shizui because tbf he hasn't roleclaimed as far as i know.

whelp, nobody likes me, should've expected it. i am innocent, but only if you suspect me.

*grabs twilight sparkle* i hope you enjoyed your puny life. it was nothing to me. you will end, as will i. i will enjoy ending your so-called 'innocent' life. if you are sided with me, i am sorry, otherwise... mwa-ha-ha! no longer are you a annoyance, nor am i. *tears open shirt* see the sparkly bomb? *pushes button*

Bomb: Twilight Sparkle

Nope.

The sudden turn of events takes most of the patrons by surprise. It's a whirl of fire, gunshots and screams, but when the smoke clears, four lie dead... well two aren't so much lying there as they are in a pile of ashes.

Twilight Sparkle is dead. She was Innocent.

Twilight Sparkle killed (as chosen by a random generator) Zero Moment. He was Mafia.

Phantom commited suicide. She was innocent.

Gym Leader Shizui is dead. He was Innocent.

Day extended by 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom