• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Re: Song Choice Mafia [DAY 1]

ABSTAIN BEFORE WE LOSE THAT GUY

Also, I will just say that Light is pretty far off with my role (where did you get bodyguard from, anyway?).

It came from that main chorus part that talks about a showdown with the devil.

Me too, Light. How did you even get that?

Basically what I got from that was the writer is watching his love walk around the beach. So that's the connection I made anyway. (This exercise takes a bit of creativity if you're going to do it for every song.) And yes, it was really not meant to be taken too seriously.

And, abstain. MF makes a good point about his song. And it really helps that he claimed. (I didn't even know that role existed.)

As darkness starts to fill the hall, the songs realize they don't have much time...a hasty vote is called, though a bit more discussion causes a few to go back on their previous votes, and a few to decide they would rather not kill...but not enough. The vote stands with one vote more for the death of the accused.

Master of Puppets is dragged to the stage and bound at the wrists, all the songs quite aware of what waits for the chosen sacrifice. And sure enough, as soon as the hall is dark, the beast emerges, grasping Master of Puppets in its glowing claws, and dragging the condemned song into the darkness, not heeding his screams.

303b5vt.gif

Master of Puppets (Metallica Fanboy)
is dead. he was Innocent. 24 HRS for actions.​

Re: Song Choice Mafia [NIGHT 1]

The dawn comes again, and the songs wake and slowly rise from their sleeping areas, milling about for a little while as they wake up, and finally counting their numbers...two are missing.

From Now On We Are Enemies is found first, sprawled on the floor in a pool of his own blood, chest riddled with bullets. The group of songs eyes the body uneasily, a few opting to poke at him a bit, bit they soon move on to look for the other missing song. He is found soon enough, a bit beyond the first body.

Push th' Little Daisies is dangling from the curtain rod, a slick, shining rope around his neck. There is blood dripping from his torso, where a messy hole gapes in his torso, organs spilling forth like something ripped them out with little care for cleanliness. It is then, in one sickening moment, that the gathered songs realize...that isn't rope holding him up. His small intestine is looped haphazardly around his neck in a noose, slick and shiny with viscera and blood.

The group stares in silence for a moment, then the body slowly falls from where it hangs, landing with a sickening wet plop onto the stage. Upon closer inspection, the songs discover what look like teeth marks on the edges of the body's torn belly, and words carved over his forehead.

HAD IT COMING

From Now On We Are Enemies (RespectTheBlade) is dead. he was Innocent.
Push th' Little Daisies (Karkat Vantas) is dead. He was Innocent.

24 HRS
for discussion.

I randomized 5 actions tonight. any more of this and I will start the modkills.

Re: Song Choice Mafia [DAY 2]

...Oh god they are starting to eat them? Seriously?

Also...I saw that kill method in a "Scream" movie. It was actually kinda cool in the movie how they found the girl.

...anyways, two people died this time. How the hell did that happen?

I'm wondering how two people died as well, myself. Must have been something that we don't already know.

EDIT: Well, seeing as we don't know enough yet, and the last person we lynched was innocent, I say we Abstain for today.

Last edited:

One was a vig kill. The second death follows the pattern of gruesome hanging with a special message. The first has been "riddled with bullets".

Abstain for now.

EDIT: do we need a majority of the town for a decision, or just a majority of the voters?

Last edited:

That first kill has to be a vig kill. No way it's not.

I say No Vote for now.

What else can we do, Zapi? We have no leads this time around and we've been wrong before...

Abstain

(sorry about the delay)

The night comes with near silence. None of the songs can even bear to speak to one another, watching warily in the gathering gloom. They do manage to decide on one thing however - no deaths today.

Somewhere far away, there is the sound of something...stirring.

No-one has died. 24 HRS for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom