• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [TOWN WIN]

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
List of players and songs for quick reference:

Coloursfall – Sim Sala Bim – Fleet Foxes
Sunflower – Jeremiah Blues – Sting
yiran – Dragon Roost Island – Wind Waker
Zero Moment – The Gypsy Bard – Friendship is Witchcraft
Zexion – Riot – Three Days Grace
Great and Powerful Trixie – A Whole New World - Aladdin
Zora of Termina – Last Name – Carrie Underwood
Lyra Heartstrings – Highly Strung – Orianthi feat. Steve Vai
Deadfan22 – Through the Glass – Stone Sour
Light – Speed Power-Up – Sonic Adventure 2
Phantom – Game of Thrones Opening Theme – Game of Thrones
Artemis Fowl – Kidding Ourselves – Stabilo
OrngSumb – Deranged – Coheed and Cambria
Le Sabre – Hero – Skillet
HighMoon – Her Eyes – Pat Monahan
Maimi – For True Story – Sonic Adventure 2
sreservoir – Surgam Identidem – Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Flareth – Unknown Theme – Pokémon Yellow​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This stage knows only death. These songs are no stranger to bloodshed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNLvmLXuGdQ

Four years have passed since the very first “game” was played in this showhouse. Its history since then has been marked by short periods of peace and of murder. The fabled beast still lurks in the depths of the showhouse, though hasn’t made an appearance since the last games, where all but two songs fell prey to its insatiable appetite. That was, until they came.

They swept over the showhouse as night sweeps over the rolling countryside. The showhouse plunged into chaos once more as they breathed death upon its patrons. A chosen few songs were spared as part of his mercy. The Ruler of the Shadows, they called him. The Lord of the Fallen. The few that had survived those years of unrest knew his true name. He was Unfurl, the lonely shadow who was the lover of Hot Mess, the flaming mistress who took hold of the showhouse by force four years ago. His love for her had been his only connection with reality. Once this link had been severed, his lust for revenge had turned him into a madman.

Little is known about what happened to Be Prepared. Some say she was slain and sacrificed to the beast. Others say her death wouldn’t be enough for Unfurl, and she is kept under lock and key in the Chamber of the Beast, so that she can be tortured. Some believe she has been in hiding this whole time.

“To the few of you that have been chosen…” announces a voice that is angelically soft yet thunderously loud, “You have yet to prove yourself. If you manage to survive these games, perhaps, just perhaps, you may be good enough to join me in my purge…”

This would be the showhouse’s darkest hour.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the rules:
-48 hour phases. Extensions might be given if deemed necessary.
-There is no restriction on abstains.
-Out-of-thread communication is NOT allowed.
-Be active! I will do inactive kills. If there's any reason you can't participate let me know ahead of time if you can.
-Night actions that are not sent in will NOT be counted.

All role PMs have been sent out. 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [N1]

The songs woke up to find a rather unnerving sight. A single song was swaying to and fro, it's body soaked in blood and suspended from the rafters. If this had not been terrifying enough, the victim's intestines had been removed, and used as the noose from which the frail body was hanging.

Only moments later, the songs found something else. A body had been stashed away in a broom closet. Her eyes had been gouged out, her two empty eye sockets staring out into oblivion. A series of marks had been cut into her chest, and both of her hands had been cut off.

A cold silence fell over the showroom once again.

sreservoir is dead. It was innocent.
Maimi is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D1]

That was really...descriptive.
A noose made from your own intestines?

Damn, two kills in one night? And very gruesome ones, too. *shudder* The first one's clearly trying to scare us, but the second? Seems kinda random. Angry. I would say a brothers kill or something similar but that would probably mean there had to have been three deaths. But not necessarily. It's a possibility.

Interesting thing to wake up to, certainly, but still not enough clues yet. Anyone else have anything?

Damn, two kills in one night? And very gruesome ones, too. *shudder* The first one's clearly trying to scare us, so probably a mafia or serial killer kill, but the second? Seems kinda random. Angry. I would say a brothers kill or something similar but that would probably mean there had to have been three deaths. But not necessarily. It's a possibility.

Interesting thing to wake up to, certainly, but still not enough clues yet. Anyone else have anything?

(oops, forgot you can't edit posts in mafia. Disregard me quoting myself.)

Damn, two kills in one night? And very gruesome ones, too. *shudder* The first one's clearly trying to scare us, but the second? Seems kinda random. Angry. I would say a brothers kill or something similar but that would probably mean there had to have been three deaths. But not necessarily. It's a possibility.

... No? Wouldn't it be that the killer killed one fishing brother, then the other fishing brother targeted someone else, killing them? That'd be two kills, not three.

... No? Wouldn't it be that the killer killed one fishing brother, then the other fishing brother targeted someone else, killing them? That'd be two kills, not three.
That sounds about right, yes. I think our best assumption is that there's a Serial Killer out there, frankly, or at least another killing role that does more than bullet deaths.

Bluh bluh first day deaths. I got nothin'.

Yeah, me neither. I at first thought lovers, but it'd be sorta in the description wouldn't it. But serial killer is probably it.

That sounds about right, yes. I think our best assumption is that there's a Serial Killer out there, frankly, or at least another killing role that does more than bullet deaths.

Agreed, or else we just have a really freaking gruesome fishing brother.

The good thing is it looks like the killers leave calling cards.

Oops, you guys are right. I'm not sure what I was thinking. Herp.

*arrives late*

Alright lets see what we have her--....well that's certainly a bloody thing. *pokes at the bodies a bit* Hung by their guts and the other with their hands chopped out. I may have to look at their songs later, but this could either by a reference to the killer(s) songs, their own songs in some respect, or just the current owner of this show house added a little flavor to the murders so the Beast's hunger could be sated.

Either way, not much to go on since its the first day. But it can only get worse from here on, so we better start thinking up theories and pray there is someone out there can can protect our butts, block their attacks, or that we are just lucky to not get hit when we are onto something and get the chance to share what we may theorize.

The songs discussed the grim nature of the precious night's deaths, but they were unable to choose a song to lynch. The songs went to sleep once more, as an ominous chill blew through the showhouse.

No one was lynched. 48 hours for night actions.

The songs were greeted once again by a rather brutal sight. The body of Her Eyes was pinned to a wall and impaled by a very large, rusty object that looked like a giant railroad spike. Her body was covered in bruises and what appeared to be tears of blood trailed from her eyes and formed pools on the cold, wooden floor.

Freshly painted on the wall in what was unmistakably blood were the words "Graviora Menent."

HighMoon is dead. She was Innocent. 48 hours to discuss.

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D2]

Aaaaugh... That's a really awful way to go... Where did they even get a railroad spike in a music hall?

Graviora Menent? Apparently that translates to "The worst is yet to come." Whoever the mafia is they really seem to love the idea of scaring the pee out of us.

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D2]

Okay time to see where this gets me, hmm?

Sunflower, I know you're Mafia. Time's up.

Back
Top Bottom