• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Songs you cant stand

Yes. Let's.

Has anybody really not heard "Mercy" by now? It's hard to listen to it anymore without feeling nauseated. I imagine this applies doubly so for you Brits.

YOU'VE ME BEGGING YOU FOR MERCY
WHY WON'T YOU RELEASE ME
YOU'VE GOT ME BEGGING YOU FOR MEEERRRRRCYYYYY
WHY WON'T YOU RELEASE MEEEEEEE

in short yes
I've never heard this song. :( I should listen to the radio more.

Everything new on the radio. Except (I guess) Sweet about me, for some reason the sadistic part of me I like to call Seedeth loves it. I hate it.

Localized FM stations are typically garbage, yes. However, to judge radio as a whole based on them is unfair - there are thousands of fantastic online radio stations.

Oh god, not that Mercy Song. I wish people would stop doing covers of ancient songs, because most of them are terrible.

Remixes of old songs annoy me because why don't they just make up a new song instead of ruining an old one? California Dreaming is the worst for this (I adore the Mamas and the Papas version) and I heard a techno version of Shout from Sister Act of all things the other night and promptly lost all faith in the world.

Anyway, there's this hiphop song called, tastefully, "Can I Smell Your Dick?" I don't know who it's by, but I heard it like, twice and it ALWAYS GETS STUCK IN MY HEAD ALWAYS. GAH.

Also, Christain Rock (oh the irony) rap/hiphop and country. Not my cup o' tea.

This song that repeated alot on the radio that went like 'something something something THE V.I.P. LINE.'

argh I was about to explode.

Christian Rock was such a stupid idea from the start I mean who was the douchebag who created that.

Yeah I bet God was listening to rock and he brainwashed people saying 'ha take that. Spread the word. :)'

Nigger rap, hip-hop, death metal and some others don't give me a musical spark, they just piss me off.

This is my opinion, so don't be offended.

Last edited:
I am unfamiliar with this genre. Definitions, anyone? I looked it up and got a few [rather nasty] passages.
It's not a genre, it's a type of music. Actually I meant to say rap, but rap isn't a genre. Someone said those two words here. It's pretty much just rap that has alot of racism and cussing.

It's not a genre, it's a type of music. Actually I meant to say rap, but rap isn't a genre. Someone said those two words here. It's pretty much just rap that has alot of racism and cussing.
Hmm? It's true that rap isn't a genre - most people who say "rap" are referring to hip-hop.

Anyway, there's this hiphop song called, tastefully, "Can I Smell Your Dick?" I don't know who it's by, but I heard it like, twice and it ALWAYS GETS STUCK IN MY HEAD ALWAYS. GAH.

Hahaha those lyrics are so absurd I laugh whenever I hear it.

Back
Top Bottom