• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Cyndaganuim saw the splices teleporting away."I'm alone again..." she mumbled.She wanted to scream,but the humans would hear her.They probably heard her say what she did say,because she heard footsteps in the grass.She ducked in the bushes like before because the splices thought she was a flower,maybe the humans will,too.

(Mewtwo, you should somehow make it to us so you don't create an alternate plot.)

Zulo asked lunipseon, "How much larger does it have to be?"

((I know,I shal do that,for now I am just in the medow or wherever you were.))
Cyndaganium then saw the humans leaving,and she then saw a mountain.She decided to live fugitive up there.

"I'll be right back to help. Remember that flower that we saw? Well that was a Meganium's flower. I'm going to really see what it is." said Silver teleporting back to the spot they were in,and saw a another splice(Cyndaganium) "It's ok i'm just like you." she said to the splice(Cyndaganium).

She noticed someone had found out she wasn't just a flower and she stuck her little head out."H-hi,I'm a splice,created by the humans.I was an accidental creation.You see,they were expirementing with Cyndaquil and Meganuim,and accidentally spilled Meganium DNA in mine,creating me.I then ran away as soon as I had control over myself.How were you created?"

Nothing right now, Cryptica thought to Silver, thinking about the bow. She looked at it. The splice could only remember her mother.... the beautiful Gardevoir/Altaria splice. She couldn't remember her father except for the fact that he had disappeared sometime.
Only my mother.

((Yep.))

"Thanks for the help," said Lunipseon. "This will get it done faster, and we'll be able to evade humans if we have to."
Cryptica looked at where Silver was. What do you think about it?

Garchard walked back and then rammed himself into the mountain. The rocks began to crack."This will make the wall easier to dig through," Garchard said.

Somehow something told me that we were sisters... she thought to Cryptica. "I was born like this." Silver told the other splice. "Come on,come with me to the moutain."
she sai as she teleported Cyndaganium.

Really? What exactly was it?
Cryptica looked at Lunipseon. He had made a dome-shaped hole about five feet deep, with the help of other Pokemon. She telepathically moved some rock.

*Timeskip*

The cave was now large enough to fit every Pokemon. "Come on," said Lunipseon. "We can live here for now, unless some of you have any decisions on alternate locations."
Cryptica stepped inside.

"I'll stand on top and be the lookout," Toree suggested as Darksong dashed in and fell asleep at the deepest, darkest point of the cave.

"Same old Darksong" Zulo said as he saw darksong vanish into the dark.

Zulo walked up to a stick, and lit it with a shot of electricity to make a torch.

I don't know whos voice it was but it made me remember that i had a sister. she thought to Cryptica. She teleported the splice to the mountain with her. "I found another one of us." she told Lunipseon.

Lunipseon looked back. "Hello, what's this?" He looked at the splice. "No reason to be afraid," he said gently.

I don't remember anything like that, thought Cryptica to Silver. So you had a vision?

((I iz Mewtwo,if you dom't believe me,Mewtwo will be announcing it,too!))
Cyndaganium then saw more splices.I found them!she thought.she then hid in her flower on account of her being shy.

((Did you make an new account because you wanted to change your username? Ask Butterfree if you want to.))

Back
Top Bottom