• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Cyndaganium was startled by the "Hello".She jumped back a little,then opened her flower.She then looked around to see if anyone else had seen her yet.

Cryptica turned around. "Hello, young one," she said to the flower, which opened up to reveal a Cyndaquil's head. "Who might you be?"

"I'm-I'm Cyndaganium.I don't really have a name,for I am a lab experiment.Because of that,the humans know how to make splices!They can make millions-or billions of splices because I'm an accidental lab experiment."she said,kind of worried.

Is that why the humans where chasing us before? thought Cryptica to herself. "Pleased to meet you, Cyndaganium. My name is Cryptica." She gently stroked the top of Cyndaganium's head for a moment.

Lunipseon stepped up. "Is this a new member?"

Cryptica nodded. "Lunipseon, this is Cyndaganium. Cyndaganium, this is Lunipseon."

Lunipseon nodded. "Nice to meet you."

((Darksong is in the deepest part of the cave.))
Darksong was fast asleep, but her ears twitched in her slumber. She seemed to be dreaming of hunting prey.

Zulo gathered a bunch of needles from a nearby pine tree and made a bed in the cave.

Then he walked out and looked over the horizon. He saw a lake at the base of the mountain, on the opposite side from which they came. On the other side, he saw humans at the base, chipping away at the mountain with pickaxes. He sat down and stared at the lake, hoping something would happen...

Garchard looked at the lake. He spotted the humans.Humans he thought angrily, They never seem to leave us in peace!

Cyndaganium started feeling comfortable around these splices.She then spotted humans across the lake.But they weren't just humans:they were her creators.

"Ugh! Why can't they leave us alone!? I'll go make a trap."said Moonshine, gathering pine needles that fell on the ground from a tree and placing them in front of herself. Then she gathered wood that she could burn, this would act as bait when she lit it, humans almost always put out fires. She wandered to the lake and set up lines of pine needles for phase two of her plan. This would lead to the lake and create a path for the splices to follow them to the lake. "When I give cue, any and all splices, including me even though I'm not I fire-type, can use any fire attacks they know to light this pile of burnable material on fire, this will hopefully act as bait for my trap. So tat the fire doesn't get out of control, the Psycic-types will have to use their power to control the fire. I predict that the humans will try to put out the fire and head to the lake to get water, then attack them and run for it, we should be okay as long as they're out cold. In the event that they're trainers, fight their Pokemon and avoid capture at all costs. We can cover alot of ground and lose them half way through the forest." said Moonshine after she returned to the group.

"Well we didn't really have to make a trap and we can stay here.." said Silver worring the other humans will see them.

"But what if we are seen? What if we're not safe here? What if..." Moonshine was cut off by Star.

"Don't mind Moonshine, she's just hungry." Star stated quickly.

Cyndaganium perked up at the "Fire-type",because she was grass/fire,legally impossible in the Pokemon world,but then again,no splices are...

"There are berries I took as extras from the bush." said Silver tossing out a huge pile of berries.

"Star, I'm not really..." Moonshine was cut off by Star stuffing brerries in her mouth.

"Eat, now. And be quiet."

"I'm both Fire and Psychic," said Cryptica. "So I can do both.
"Say when," she finished, focusing on the kindling.

Back
Top Bottom