• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

((Can one of them that Darksong encounters be a trainer?))
Toree was listening, and prodded Darksong at the word "Fire-type." Technically, Darksong was Fire-Dark-Dark type, but of course she couldn't have three types, so instead of Dark-Dark type, which wouldn't be logical, she was Fire-Dark.

Last edited:
I'm ready. Rick said telepathically to every mix in the area. He warmed up his psychic powers by breaking sticks and branches. Ready, now.

Cyndaganium used Razor Leaf to add more things to burn,then she used Flamethrower where the fire was to start.

Zulo waited. He was a small part psychic, but not enoguh to help. However, he was able to light the kindling with his electricity. He figured, his main role would be when they stepped into battle.

((Darksong, this isn't your RP. There already is a plot. There is a plot, right?)

Darksong woke up suddenly and accidentally used Ember. Luckily, it landed on the pile of kindling. "Are they coming yet?" she asked sleepily.

"Possibly."
Cryptica's eyes glowed red, and from her mouth shot fire that burned the kindling.
The humans were alerted and started nearing Team Eclipse (us).

Darksong emerged from the cave and twitched her ears. "They seem excited. Probably about me. Or maybe the fire. Should I make them notice us more, or should we stay hidden as long as possible?"

"Cyndaganium, no! I said I'd give the signal!" Moonshine said, paniced at Cyndaganium for lighting the fire too early, it wasn't quite done.

(Lunipseon's eyes aren't tecnicly black, they're the color of a shiny Umbreon's eyes.)

((Oh. I thought he had a Jolteon's head.))

"Um...." Cryptica was at a loss of words. The humans were getting nearer.

(I'll give you an image of him:
dpmfa196-1.PNG
<see?)

"Now I think we're supposed to be psychic," Cryptica stated, using Psychic to shape the fire. It looked calm, but also like it was dancing. The flames' reflection echoed in her dark eyes. One could hear her whisper "Mystical" if they were close enough.

The humans were drawing near. They were practically 150 meters (sorry, I don't know how many feet that is due to the fact that I watched the Olympics) away from Team Eclipse at the moment.

Lunipseon looked worried, but at the same time determined.

"Are you sure this will work?" Darksong asked. Toree began to fly around inside the cave, distracting Darksong. "If you want to flutter, go outside," the splice growled.

"What are we trying to do again?" asked Cryptica. "Are we supposed to fight the humans?"

Lunipseon nodded. "That's what I heard."

Back
Top Bottom