• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Contest!

i did no tknow it was possible to be this bored. . . .
i havnt been here for ages because no one posted on my sprite thread and the contest was as slow as a snail climbing up a clif.
i wonder if my thread got any posts in the last two weeks.

my mistake. an oiled snail trying to climb ap a christmas tree. without touching the trunk.:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

She does things like offer to do things nicely but not so nicely takes years and years to do them :(

Suggestion, if she has a bad memory then just make a list or something, if she can't be bothered then don't make a contest or offer to do something or make a spriting thread or whatever.

Snap, I hate when I forget about this v.v

And yes, I do have a bad memory. I always remember things at the wrong time, like memories of this while I'm almost asleep, remembering the answers to the test two minutes after it's taken, etc.

As i said, making a list helps. You could have a daily schedule like me, I know mine off by heart.

FIrst I usually go and post/catch up with my RPs[because they go fast]. Then my Clubs[just checking up]. Then I go to Artwork[art threas, requests], then sprites and pixel art[requests], then Artist's Lounge[contests]. Then check my ASB[battles, bank in case of allowance] etc...and it keeps going. You could also everyday look at threads you've made.

I hope I'm not too late...
10x8y9v.png

The twins, disguising themselves as Buneary and Rioulu respectively. xD

Reserve a spot for me please?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm going to enter.
Shinx_Pokemorph8655528068-iaza.png

Note that I put in Shinx's nose.

Last edited:
There are eight entries, so I'll judge them in fours.

lucariomorph.png

Quality: 8/10
There is a blue triangle floating above the left(our left) hand and I can barely see the aura lifling the ball. Maybe you should have made it a blueish-purple, like Lucario's aura.

Originality: 9/10
I'm sure I have seen this before...

Creativity: 9.5/10
You put all the features except for the spikes on this Pokemorph.

Overall: 26.5/30

cactmorph.png

It's missing a couple pixels on the outline in places, like the left(our left) side just above the leg, and the spikes are shakey.

Originality: 10/10
Aaron doesn't even like, or at least not have, a Cacturn.

Creativity: 9/10
I think the hat was taken directly from Cacturn.

Overall: 24/30

2gwfke9.png

Quality: 9/10
Again, there are pixels missing. Look by the knee.

Originality: 10/10
Never seen anything like it.

Creativity: 8/10
I guess with Vibrava, there isn't much to be creative with, so I tacked on a few points.

Overall: 27/30

lumineonpokemorph.png

Wing shading. Might wanna try that sometime.

Originality: 9/10
Dejavoo...(sp?)

Creativity: 7/10
OMG U COPYFLIPED... points taken for that

Overall: 24/30

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom