• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Contest!

I wasn't trying to making it look like a raichu I was trying to make it look more like an evolved form.

Mew = Mewtwo, she has said it in many posts. I really have no idea why you'd need to accounts.

So I am non-existent? X3
Well, here's probably the only entry that will ever be entered.
Boochu.png

Enjoy. *bows*

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HA

I think the objective, my friend, is to scratch your own sprite, which really isn't all that hard if you try. Of course, you're free to take the chance and assume that Nobody would recognise poor ZephyrPlusle's Raichu scratch when you used it without credit. You're a nice person and I'm sure you don't want theft on your account. Right? :3

Oh, wow.

What the heck makes you think that stealing anything is okay, ever?

Apparently she thought it was okay as long as ZephyrPlusle never knew. But of course, she didn't bother to read the part that said to give credit, or she would have caught the "to ZephyrPlusle/Involuntary Twitch" part. ;P

Wish she would see this so I can laugh in her face. |D

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HA

I think the objective, my friend, is to scratch your own sprite, which really isn't all that hard if you try. Of course, you're free to take the chance and assume that Nobody would recognise poor ZephyrPlusle's Raichu scratch when you used it without credit. You're a nice person and I'm sure you don't want theft on your account. Right? :3

I actually thought that was his sprite,and he would have won,too,if no one had pointed that out.Sorry,but,I can't even draw a circle,if that makes you feel better about scratching!

I'll try. But please don't tell me you're going to judge tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I need time on my entry.

I'm not!I only judge when all entries are in unless it goes on for two months or something.

Could I reserve a space? I've never really scratch-sprited before, but I think it would be fun to try!

EDIT:
Boochu.png

Wow. If you consider that that was my first EVER scratch-sprite, then I think it's pretty good.
Although the shading is FAIL.
(and, uh... it's supposed to be running? If you can't tell. :sweatdrop:)

Last edited:
Wow,that's pretty good,Bakuphoon.
Much better than I could do.
I'll attempt one,and show you my horrible sctarching powers.
EDIT:I shall kill you all with my horrible scratching powers!
myboochuscratchwl1.png

I posted a Raichu version in my shop.
Crit on this one,too?

Last edited:
I'd comment on it, but I'm not sure how different it is supposed to be from Raichu, so what I'd say are errors might not be true.

Wow,that's pretty good,Bakuphoon.
Much better than I could do.
I'll attempt one,and show you my horrible sctarching powers.
EDIT:I shall kill you all with my horrible scratching powers!
myboochuscratchwl1.png

I posted a Raichu version in my shop.
Crit on this one,too?

Glad you're trying scratching. Maybe try shading too? Most Pokemon sprites have shading come from the top-left corner, but in this sprute it looks like it's coming from directly on top and there's only shading at the very bottom.
Also, this isn't major but for a Pokemon sprite it's too big. Official sprites are 80x80 maximum, and Raichu is smaller than that anyway, but you weren't really trying for official-style it seems so it doesn't matter much. ^^; Also, I see you took the tail from the D/P raichu... okay, that's just a bit lazy, but no big deal.

I'm glad everyone's entering, but sad because my sprite was stolen and nobody's paying attention to me. D:

Glad you're trying scratching. Maybe try shading too? Most Pokemon sprites have shading come from the top-left corner, but in this sprute it looks like it's coming from directly on top and there's only shading at the very bottom.
Also, this isn't major but for a Pokemon sprite it's too big. Official sprites are 80x80 maximum, and Raichu is smaller than that anyway, but you weren't really trying for official-style it seems so it doesn't matter much. ^^; Also, I see you took the tail from the D/P raichu... okay, that's just a bit lazy, but no big deal.

I'm glad everyone's entering, but sad because my sprite was stolen and nobody's paying attention to me. D:

Boochu is bigger than Raichu,I wanted the light to come fron the top,and I wasn't going for official style.I just wanted to scratch it.I'll try to redo the tail as scratch,but I couldn't get it right,that's thy I took it from Raichu :P

But thanks for critiquing my first scratch ever,it is!I shall continue scratching,and when I get good,aim for official style!

Back
Top Bottom