• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stardust Isle

You are both lucky today.
Mewtwo:
You get a female bulbasuar.
Lunargryffon:
You get a male turtwig.

[ ... He wanders back in with a chingling on his head. ] I'd like to go look on the mountain again!

I'm going to Stardust Mountain, but I'm confused as to whether the Stardust Ball is included in the purchase, so if it's not, I'll get one of those too.

You get a stardust ball when you go into either, but if you buy another from the shop, it can be useful on stardust mountain, as it can allow you to get a good pokemon and still get any items you might get. However, to access stardust mountain, you have to have a stardust mountain pass, which you can purchase for 9$ or get from the forest.

Sounds interesting. May I please purchase a Stardust Ball and a Stardust Mountain Pass?
(gives $12)

I'd like to start looking in the Lower Cave Pass please. (If I can choose).

Someone has to obtain a Lower Cave Pass before I add the Lower caves. Once someone gets one, however, they will become available in the shop.
As for you...
Cryptica:
You wander through the forest looking for a pokemon when you come across a building like the one at the dock. Except a little bit more like a real toll booth. The man inside points out you have an oddish sitting on your hat and gives you a stardust mountain pass

Oh. How do I get one? Do I start in the Citadel Pass?

If that's correct, I'll head there, but if it's not, I'll just go to the forest for now.

BAD ATTEMPT AT ITALIAN GOES HERE:

Voglio andare a montagna della POLVOSTELLA!

*slowly looks up* Okay... I'll take the pass and skip on the Oddish. *puts it gently on ground* To the mountain! If I can go that way... If so, I'll take the Cave Pass.

YOU START ON THE FOREST. YOU CAN EITHER BUY A STARDUST MOUNTAIN PASS OR GET ONE IN THE FOREST. YOU CAN GET A PASS TO THE OTHER AREA'S IN THE STARDUST MOUNTAIN AREA. UNTIL SOMEONE GETS A PASS IN THE STARDUST MOUNTAIN AREA, THE OTHER AREA'S ARE OFF LIMITS. GOT IT?
By the way, there are some other useful things you can find out it you read the first post carefully.
And you can also find something useful if you read this post well. Indent double orbiting nutshell organization tumble rugby earshot accident dead Irrigation turbulence argent leaf irritation alimony nugget.
Anyways, crytica. Sorry, but you find a genderless pidgey. I think he just had a fight with an angry pidgey, and was taking out his pain on you. Needless to say, you have several more holes in your ear than you already did. Take it or leave it? there are four rolls left.

...Okay then. No need to yell. The page set up was just unclear and it looked like the Stardust Mountain area was a group of a whole bunch of areas.

Since I bought a Stardust Mountain pass, can't I go to Stardust Mountain...?

Yes, you can, I just forgot that you bought one. Anyways, I will be kinda unable to get on frequently in the next few weeks.
Oh, and yes it is included, and yes, you get a... Treecko.
EDIT: I was talking to Ellicat. I am still unsure of what exactly is going on with everyone else, though.

Back
Top Bottom