• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid things you've done

Just remembered another one:

I constantly seem to hit my head

Also, once, I thought it would be fun to flick my balls... >.> Yeah, and the doctors say I have a high IQ...

NOES THE TITLE HAS BEEN CHANGED! D:

One time my family had gotten fireworks, and we strapped a power ranger to these two rockets. One was lit before the other, so it hovered there for a minute before pointing the rockets' noses foward and it flew foward. Everbody ran away, but my brother and I were dumb enough to stay in the way of the rocket. Luckily, it hit the side of the house and crashed into the ground. Then the parachutes were deployed.

When I was about 5-6-7... I was at my cousins for a Halloween party... We were all playing hide and seek so I ran into the conservatory... I shut the door and lied down on the floor... Then my Auntie shouted me for dinner... I jumped up, ran straight forward into the glass... It hurt... I nearly got knocked out...

Another one, I dropped a bucket of water on the floor in the garden when I was having a water fight... 2 minutes later I stood in it and slipped...

just today I was putting the shower head back on the holder cause it has a really long tube thing... and the some cold remaining water drops fall on me... stun me causing me to drop the shower head on my head... lol... ouch... it doesn't hurt anymore!:grin:

Oh yes I remember some now.

1) I was worried that my cake would run out of batteries before I finished eating it, so I ate it really quickly.
2) I 'double clicked' on a light switch.

Haha, I spend my life doing moronic things. In my 18 years of life, I have:
(in no real order)

• Stood on a live bonfire until my shoes melted onto my feet
  • Put my hand onto a glass-fronted furnace
  • Tried walking on a semi-frozen lake and fallen though
  • Stood on a dog's foot, prompting him to bite me
  • Thrown stones at a wasp's nest out of boredom
  • Accidentally poured boiling water on my hand
  • Broken my arm
  • Broken my leg
  • Consumed sizable amounts of rat poison

And more I can't think of. In my early years, the staff at my local hospital were all "Oh, it's you again." X3

Everything I do is stupid.

- I touched a plug, whilst there was a thunderstorm.
- Tried to get a grain of rice off my dog's (who is known for biting) nose. Got my hand bitten.
- Pet that same dog several years later. Got bitten twice.
- Kicked that SAME dog, nearly got my foot torn off.
- When I was really young, I stuck a bead up my nose. We had to go to the hospital because it wouldn't come out. XD
- Took a wallet with $40 to school. I never saw it again.

I was once in a hotel and I was going through the line for breakfast, when I saw the waffle maker. Now I, being a preteen at the time, knew fairly well that, being a waffle iron, it was probably hot. Likewise, there was a sign on it saying, "Warning: Do not touch, may be hot." Finally, I had JUST seen a person take a waffle out of it, indicating that it would be hot. So I put my hand on. Needless to say, it was hot. :P

When I was about 5 and I lived in my first house with stairs in England, my little brother decided to stick a jump rope under the closest door to the stairs, and let the rest go down the stairs. We took turns climbing up the rope, and while I was going up, my brother opened my mom's door to ask her something. Guess which door it was. My wrist was broken.

On my 7th birthday, my friend was swinging on the swing set at the playground. He went as high as he could, then jumped. He told me to do it, and I did. I landed on my elbow and broke it.

I got made at my brother once, so I threw a Mickey Mouse toy at his head. It broke the skin so bad we had to go to the Hospital and they glued his head together. He had the scar for three years. I've hated Mickey Mouse ever since.

And I swear that it's all true.

Ah! I remember a few things now
About seven years ago, my brother had a bouncy castle for his Birthday. As most kids do, I climbed up the wall, but when I got to the top, I somehow kept going and ended up falling onto the concrete pathway next to the bouncy castle. It didn't hurt at all though. I remember laughing my head off.
A few years ago, I was riding home from the shops on my bike. I did a wheelie as I was going over a bump. My front wheel landed on another bump. The wheel twisted out of control, the bike practically collapsed on top of me and yet again, it didn't hurt at all. I was just sad that the lollipop I had fell onto the ground (it was one of those ones that had a plastic shell which you could close around it if you wanted to save some for later)
And most recently, about three years ago (something like that anyway, maybe four) a friend was round at my house. I don't remember what we were doing, but we needed more light, so I stupidly tried to reposition the spotlight which was still on. My hand slipped and the skin on my thumb got severe burns. And then peeled off over the next few days.

I was riding my bike and I pressed the handle brake that stops the front wheel. I flipped over and I broke my pinky.

- When I was really young, I stuck a bead up my nose. We had to go to the hospital because it wouldn't come out. XD

Orange seed for me. Managed to sneeze it out. :D

Did I mention the time when I was on top of a toy washing machine? I fell off and got a hole in my cheek. O_O

Uh... I have a habit of completely zoning out, even in the middle of talking. And when someone talks, I mistake the question they asked, and give a retarded answer, like "red" when asked if I like pickles. >>;;

Other than that:
- Touching a hot iron
- Tripping over something lying on the ground, not picking it up, then tripping on it numerous times afterwards
- Stepping in mud puddles so big it sucks up my shoe, and never getting it back

I got stuck in a cardboard box for roughly 3 hours once when I was younger. How exactly I accomplished that is a long story. D:

Well, okay. It was New Year's, right? I had a big box in my room. I think a high chair for my brother came in it. It was a tall box and I was a short kid.

So I decided I wanted to play in this box. It was a bit taller than my couch. I put it near said couch, stood on the back of said couch, and jumped into it. That was cool for a while. "Woo, I'm in a box!", you know? But there wasn't really anything to do in the box and I got bored. D:

Unfortunately, I could not hop back out of the box as easily as I'd hopped in, so I was stuck. That became very frustrating very quickly. I tried shouting for my parents, but they were upstairs partying and did not hear me. I tried a bunch of things after that using various items I could reach for, and they got more and more stupid as time went on. The one I remember best was trying to make a paper airplane (which I can't even really do now) with an SOS message on it and expecting it to go out of my room, up the stairs, and to my parents. :\

Eventually I did what I probably should have done from the beginning and thrashed about in anger until the box fell over. :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom