• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Style errors?

Pronoun
any
For me, at least, every theme but Bachuru Style shows up as Minimal Dewgong when loaded. Help?

I think that's because of some mucking about with style cookies. I think Butterfree will fix it when she's next on.

Speaking of the Bachuru/Joltik Theme (which is absolutely adorable), the IM This Person Via _____ buttons appear to not be loading in that style. The posticons also seem to be a bit too big, but I'm unsure if that's intentional or not.

The missing icons are a slight oversight on my part; I hadn't done much in the way of vB styles before and so didn't know which images/icons/etc. were a part of the style as opposed to handled by some other board feature. I thought I'd grabbed copies of most of the necessary generic images that I hadn't made specifically for this, but obviously I missed quite a few. All the images are currently hosted on my server in a big haphazard mess, but if Butterfree wants to keep this permanently then I can send her what I have and she can put all of the images together properly.

As for the large posticons (you mean the thread icons, right? the ones that glow for hot threads, etc.?)... heh, I think I just got a little sloppy in my hurry to put this together and so just doubled the size of the menusprite without really thinking about it further. If it's really bothering people I can redo them.

Last edited:
I'd personally make the animation for hot topics far more subtle because atm it's really distracting watching spiders glow red.

I'd kinda like it if you could re-size the posticons to normal size. It bugs me a bit because it meshes with the other styles which have smaller menu icons.

I'd kinda like it if you could re-size the posticons to normal size. It bugs me a bit because it meshes with the other styles which have smaller menu icons.

Aw, I kinda like it! makes it more interesting, imo, and it doesn't seem to stretch the page any.

Also, the quote button's just a generic speech bubble, as opposed to another Joltik.

Aw, I kinda like it! makes it more interesting, imo, and it doesn't seem to stretch the page any.

Also, the quote button's just a generic speech bubble, as opposed to another Joltik.

That's an error that should be fixed soon, has to do with where the files are hosted iirc? Basically there is an actual quote button that fits the style but it isn't working proper yet.

Because Bachuru is Bachuru!

I would prefer slightly smaller topic icons, but other than that the style is super cute.

o.o? Black looks fine to me, considering it's the colour of the text you're spoilering.

Back
Top Bottom