• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I jump on the trampoline over a pit of lava, and the trampoline rips open and I fall into the pit of lava.

I drop the tattered remains of the trampoline.

The trampoline becomes our Spawn Point!!! Unfortunately, it's still right over the volcano...

Son Goku84: "Why meeeeee..."

Drops Battle Rifle which I was trying to aim until I realised there was nothing between me and the volcano but air, which was rapidly decreasing in volume...

Possesses my body, makes me kill everyone in my clan, then as a last farewell makes me implode! (nice)

Drops the Battle Rifle I was about to aim with before being possessed... (moo...)

I pick up the Battle Rifle and play with it, accidentally shooting myself.'

I drop a Mew.

I stare at Mew. Mew uses Staring Contest! I lost. I fainted.

I drop Pokemon ClearCrystal. (I made it up. Be quiet.)

I pick it up, just to see what it is, but I forget I'm still in a match and a Sniper from the other team shoots my brains clean out of my skull...

I drop the very heavy expletive that was about to pass my lips when the sniper bullet connected with my cranium!

*I start to yell "HEY! Watch your language you stupid bi-" And then I get shot. In the nuts where I kill myself because of the pain. Oh the pain. Joy.*

*Drops sarcasm*

Sarcasm turns into curiosity which killed the cat.

I drop nine thousand Skittys.

My rage at how its not over 9000 causes me to run screaming across a street, and a truck hits me.

I drop a bucket full of human intelligence. (Therefore, the bucket is empty)

I attempt to eat the dud bomb and suffocate.(Don't ask)

I drop one boxing glove.

*eats it and clogs digestive track, all of her waste rots inside herself and dies*

*drops poppy seeds*

Back
Top Bottom