• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I eat the spagetti noodle but it is actually a poisinous centipede and I die

I drop one of those red baby cars

I don't die because I like history but for that I'm stoned to death.

I drop a neddle

Whose radiation poisoning infects me and I die a slow, horrible and painful death! (Cruel, yeah, but, hey)

I drop a "Welcome" pack for the "We Hate Justin Chatwin Club"!

Someone else picks it up and promptly proceeds to scoop out and eat MY brains with it!!! Omnomnom...

Drops a badge stating you are an official member of the "We Hate Justin Chatwin Club"!

I toss the apple aside so I deliver a proper Kamehameha to them! But after they've been blown away as the apple hits the deck, it explodes blasting me to oblivion!

I drop a textbook on how a Kamehameha should really be delivered as published by Akira Toriyama as a follow-up to DragonBall Z!

I read it and nothing happens except I learn to Kamehameha.

I drop a wireless mouse.

I try to attach a wire to it but the light shines in my eye blinding me and I tie the wire around my neck and end up ganging myself.

I drop a Baby Grand Piano.

The backpack weigh over 9000 tonnes and fall from a great height onto my head.

I drop all the stuff that was in the backpack.

It weighed 9000 tonnes! Need I say more?

I drop a "The Who" CD! (You don't know, ask your parents... Or look them up on Google or YouTube... Or ask me... Or watch C.S.I.... Your choice!)

The Canadian flag drapes over me as it falls and I suffocate. How pathetic.

I drop a 4 GB flash drive.

Back
Top Bottom