• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

OH on the first day of christmas I got pelted by 56 christmas trees.
Save me....*Dies from too much blood loss

Drops blood.

*Dies of random Glitch from missingno?
What the heck Missingno did this?

Drops Missingno.

Last edited:
I get pelted by the Ballons and then Missingo corrupts my saved data so I kill myself.

I drop a Creeper.

A Google search later, and I decide I don't think I want to watch that if it ever came onto English television (even though it would probably be Sky, so I therefore wouldn't be able to watch it anyway), unfortunately I get chased down by angry fanboys who beat me to death with their HATE!

I drop a "Happy Holidays" card, seeing as it is apparently Politically Incorrect to say Christmas in Britain, a primarily Christian/Catholic part of the world, as I should know, living there and all!

The thought of replacing "merry christmas" with Happy holidays makes my brain explode.

I drop a pound of fake snow.

He wants me to render myself in a more symbolic manner and then teleports me to space.

I drop a random flower.

The random flower is in fact the mythical Heavilumpus Bloodibigikus! I somehow manage to DODGE, but due to its rotund form combined with the fact we're conveniently (or rather inconveniently) on my HILL I start running away, but it picks up speed at an alarming rate and inevitably squishes me...

I drop a pack of seeds from the equally mythical Funnisod Lafftilublomis!

I touch the brain, get creeped out, and Fargo pushes the 'explode everything' button and we explode and I die. Lolzorz.

I drop a sonic screwdriver.

I put on the lipstick, turns out it was River Song's poisoned lipstick from (spoiler for most recent season)Let's Kill Hitler and I die.

I drop Hetalia(teh manga).

Back
Top Bottom