• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

*remembers that Kai is British*

£50 says he'll be back and get banned again.

Tailsy: Torchic
Grimdour: Houndoom
Watershed: Scizor
Butterfree: Gardevoir
Flareth: Mr. Mime
Retsu: Stantler

Also, what Pokemon am I?

You are a Ditto. Because you copycat everything and suck at it.

Mewtwo - 2
Umbreon - 2
Mew - 2
Eevee - 1
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Skitty - 1

Harlequin is a Houndoom. Dunno why.

In response to the Absol-ness:
picture.php

Everyone with usernames the same as Pokémon I sum up as those Pokémon. Like Mewtwo I'd sum up as Mewtwo, and so on. I usually just sum up as Pokémon from username. This also applies to usernames that are similar to Pokémon names. Like Shining Eevee I'd sum up as Eevee. I sum up myself as my favorite Pokémon of the time. My favorite Pokémon now is Rayquaza, and I sum up myself as Rayquaza now.

Did I just have five posts conversing on who I am?

And also, kidpixkid, just because a pokemon's your favorite doesn't mean you have to be summed up as it. I don't really know you, but I don't see anyone on this forum being a uber-powerful brave and strong Gary Stu like Rayquaza. I mean, my favorite pokemon is Vaporeon (what a surprise) but I'm not exactly like it. Not to be rude, just saying.

Likewise my favorite Pokemon is a Pachrisu, and although I act like one with my friends (and sometimes online), most often I act more pessimistic.

Minkow: Yes. I can see you as a Marill.
Kai: Hmm...I can see you as a Smeargle; you're very artistic, so...

On an un-related note, Kai!Absol is adorable.

I think kidpix is a MAGIKARP Eevee, though I don't see him often enough to know.

Also...

Mewtwo - 3
Umbreon - 2
Mew - 2
Eevee - 1
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Skitty - 1

Being summed up as a Pokémon who I don't like is bad for me. I am super-powerful and you can see me as Rayquaza. I am too angry. I hate Eevee, but I love the eeveelutions.

Back
Top Bottom