• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

My neighbour- primape. Agressive, bloodthirsty and totally stupid.
My Ex-neighbour- Wailord. That guy is so fat that snorlax runs(OMG IT REALLY RUNS!) to his mom cuz he's scared.
Me-Idk, I'd like to be a turtwig, small and clever =)

Zoltea is a Swellow the Pokemon with the highest base Speed to represent the fact that she already has a post count higher than 2000 and she's only been a member for like a month.

SHE?!
Gender confused no doubt. Also, Electrode has 140 base speed while 4 other pokemon, including Jolteon have 130 base speed. Swellow is slow. :3

Wh- Zoltea's a guy!?

Never would've guessed unless someone pointed that out to me D:

Also, I'm one of those users where the answer just jumps out at you and is so obvious that your eyeballs fall out of your head, yet I'm not mentioned anywhere in this thread. How sweet.

Butterfree = Dialga, in my mind. Well that's her avatar, and that's the style I use, so.

Now I'll go through my friends list! Only doing the ones who I actually know :P If you're not one of them, don't be insulted. Just, um, have a conversation with me over PM or something.

Alliniere = Um... I dunno. Squirtle from her avatar, but, I'm just not getting any messages in my head saying "ALLINIERE IS A _____."

Ambipom = Ambipom. Oddly enough.

Animorph = Pretty much a Manectric in my mind. Freedom Fighters was awesome.

Bakun = Forever has and forever will be Typhlosion.

Blaziking = Victreebel or Yanmega. It seems like he adores those two.

Dragon = Salamence.

Drifloon Rocks = Drifloon.

Erindor the Espeon = Espeon. That's shiny. And has Salamence wings. And likes Twilight. Not the book you nincompoop D<

Evoli = Espeon. Ahhhhhh I'm too tied into my RPs but I JUST CAN'T STOP.

Exo-Raikou = Um... uh... A... Raikou? Maybe?

FMC = Persian. I blame Edward.

Kindling Queen = I'm stuck between Moltres and Houndoom. Probably Houndoom.

Leafpool = Leafpool. You mean that's not a Pokemon? Um, definitely a cat, like Meowth or Persian or something.

Shadowstar = An Umbreon, most likely.

Shining Eevee = I imagine you as an Eevee, for some odd reason.

Taliax = I'm not quite sure. Perhaps a Latias will do.

EDIT: Wait! FMC is friends with me, but moon-panther is not! I MUST EVALUATE THEM TOGETHER.

moon-panther = Lucario. A.K.A. Halan.

NEWS FLASH: I AM UNCREATIVE AND DULL.

oops I stumbled into this thread again

Someone do me >:

Um... is there not a Pokemon called Jibaku?
You're something cool. And slick. And red. Scizor?

And now to random people from a few pages back till now
Twiggy immediately strikes me as a Nuzleaf for some reason
Koori Renchuu is, like, a Persian. Nice and sweet but I think I've seen a couple snarky-ish posts here and there :I
Charizard Morph is some kind of cute stubby thing. Diglett?
Have I done FMC? She's like a Skitty :o
Male Gardevoir is something medium-small... like... some non-effeminate Kirlia

Also, I'm one of those users where the answer just jumps out at you and is so obvious that your eyeballs fall out of your head, yet I'm not mentioned anywhere in this thread. How sweet.

Are you trying to say that you're oviously a Lugia? Because, uh, sorry, but you really aren't anything like a Lugia. Maybe a... Actually, I really don't know, but definitely not a Lugia.

Shadow Lugia like... makes me think of... some kind of small rodentlike... Rattata, yeah. Seems appropriate, I'm not really sure why...

I guess Castycal is also kind of like... a Kadabra. He seems really smart, and mature, but can also be a bit critical at times.

Wh- Zoltea's a guy!?

Never would've guessed unless someone pointed that out to me D:
OH NO YOU DIDN'T
ZOLTEA SHADOW_LUGIA JUST CALLED YOU NOT-MANLY

Um. Anyways, I really don't see you as a Lugia. Like, at all. I agree with Arylett on Ratatta. Small, feisty, tends to get riled up easily, but by nature is friendly. Overall pretty moody. Er, no offense. I'm hardly in a position to speak on the moody thing. XP

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I JUST MAKE ASSUMPTIONS LIKE THAT.

I could be part Ratatta and part Sudowoodo, seeing as I was just pretending to get upset :3 Just like how I pretend to be asleep sometimes.

Charizard Morph is some kind of cute stubby thing. Diglett?
O_o i'm uh... stubby? Interesting.

I'm not sure about you Alrune, i'll have to post-stalk you for a while. xD

Twiggy i'd have to say is a Chatot, a little off topic sometimes, likes to talk about himself a bit, but can be good company. Hmm. I may do you again later when i know more about you.

People I sorta kinda kn-ow~

Dragon is a Spearow with an accent. Quite outspoken she is, yerp. And the accent? Er.. some accent sound intimidation *coughwelshcough* and also that would be awesome

Queen 'Lett seems like a Stanler oh god the confusion seriously guys talk to the woman-*shot before she can continue* Growlithe. I dunno, in me mind, she's cinine-like sometimes, but floofyhaairs ;w;

Minkow is an Eevee. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THAT BLOODY THING *sobs in a corner*

NOW DO ME THIS INSTANT

O_o i'm uh... stubby? Interesting.

I'm not sure about you Alrune, i'll have to post-stalk you for a while. xD

Twiggy i'd have to say is a Chatot, a little off topic sometimes, likes to talk about himself a bit, but can be good company. Hmm. I may do you again later when i know more about you.

I think it's your avatar. >:I I'll always think of that thing when someone says "Charizard".
Is that some newfangled MapleStory monster or somethin'?

...Erk. A bunch of people I don't know.

Ah... Well I'd have to say RT seems rather... Aipom-ish? That's the first Pokemon to come to mind when I think about her.

'Lett is and will always be a Lett mrrf-face Growlithe.

s_l reminds me of an Absol and I DON'T KNOW WHYYYY

And Castform is a Castform. :3

DO ME NAO >[

Zora always strikes me as a gallade for some reason, and Minkow I think of as some cat-like pokemon.

Typh is now a Sandslash. Usualy she's very calm and nice, but if she gets angry she can really dig her claws in if she wants to. Luckily, she doesn't to often.
That and I tend to see the amount of spikes on a Sandslashes back equivilent to the amount of strife it's faced while it was a Sandshrew.

Zora always makes me think of Mikau, but he's not a Pokemon. The closest thing in the Pokemon world to a Zora (And this is just off the top of my head) is a Golduck. Mixed with a Vaporeon. So I see Zora as a Golduck/Vaporeon splice~

Now do me some mooore~

Back
Top Bottom