• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

Okay I got some more thoughts.

Notory kind of strikes me as a Togepi, because they're young, and Metronome is totally random and can totally fux up your shiznits.

I think Zora's kind of like a Jigglypuff, because she acts bubbly but in reality owns in a fight.

I think Taliax is a Skitty because of the cat in her avatar.

Notory always strikes me as a Smeargle. Because her drawings are awesome.

And even though shadow_lugia hasn't been a Poochyena in the RSP for AGES, I still think of her as a Poochyena.

Zora is a Vaporeon because Zoras (from Legend of Zelda) look like them.

And Tailax is always going to be a Latias in my mind.

Typh is now a Sandslash. Usualy she's very calm and nice, but if she gets angry she can really dig her claws in if she wants to. Luckily, she doesn't to often.
That and I tend to see the amount of spikes on a Sandslashes back equivilent to the amount of strife it's faced while it was a Sandshrew.

Zora always makes me think of Mikau, but he's not a Pokemon. The closest thing in the Pokemon world to a Zora (And this is just off the top of my head) is a Golduck. Mixed with a Vaporeon. So I see Zora as a Golduck/Vaporeon splice~

Now do me some mooore~

Notory's a blue capped Smeargle.
Or an Eevee, because she's fun to be with.

NOW DO ME

Notory kind of strikes me as a Togepi, because they're young, and Metronome is totally random and can totally fux up your shiznits.

Momo is an Electivire because he scares me. ;-;

Minkow is a Spoink because she's random and hyper and I always picture her in constant motion. LIKE A SPOINK.
OINKOINKBOING.

I kinda see Notory as a Nidoran. Not sure why. xD

What does everything think I am? >> Besides a Marril or an Eevee-*shot*

I kinda see Notory as a Nidoran. Not sure why. xD

What does everything think I am? >> Besides a Marril or an Eevee-*shot*

You don't seem like a Marril anymore to meee o:

Nooo, nonono. You sound like a Spinda. YOU'RE BATSHIIIT CRAZZZYYY in any conversation we've had x3

ALL RIGHT YOU CAN DO ME

BUT I HHAVE PEPPER SPRAY SO NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS

DRAGON IS A EPICC KINGDRA
no really. i can picture you spitting water and going "doo."
NOW SOMEONE OR ALL OF YOU DO MINKOW

Kingdra? DDD: Dragon is female Uh, Minkow is like an Eevee that's always pissed the hell off, or is going to evolve into an Unbreon pretty soon.

I imagine Mewtwo as a hyperactive Mewtwo or Espeon, RandomTyphoon as a Wartortle or Totodile, Evoli as a Ralts or Kirlia, and Minkow as a Furret or a Murkrow(both because of her name).

HOW COME I HAVEN'T BEEN MENTIONED YET D<

Well, I am a huge cat-person and I do love Queen~

I also imagine Notory as a Smeargle and Flora And Ashes as a Pachirisu or some other fluffy squirrel/ferret-resmebling Pokemon.

Do me please?
(Ew. That sounded wrong.)
For those of you that don't know me, I'm Kayti.
I consider myself outgoing and friendly, I overuse smileys, and I love the performing arts. :3

Back
Top Bottom