• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

☼ ~Sunny's Sprite Cavern~ ☼

Alright, here are the ones that I did already:

Manaphy

Phione

Darkrai

Kyogre

Rayquaza

EDIT: I'm going to add the ones I do to this post. When I'm done with all of them, they'll be here excpet the ones I already gave to you. =3

Last edited:
Re: Yay! Sunny's Sprite Shop!

Kay! So the ones I still have to do are:
Cresselia
Groudon
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Regigigass
Latios
Latias
Deoxys
Jirachi
Celebi
Lugia
Ho-oH
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Mew
Mewtwo
Zapdos

Omg that is so funny that i'm actually going to use it in my sig! Thanks!

-cries- It won't let meh put it in meh siggy!

Ok! ^+^ it's just that i couldn't find teh right code to put it in.

How about... Scyther + Gallade + Shedinja?

Actually, I save all the ones done to my computer, here's what you have done:

Moltres
Articuno
Arceus
Shaymin
Giratina
Dialga
Palkia
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Cresselia
Manaphy
Phione
Darkrai
Kyogre
Raquayza

So you don't redo them. Saw some ones you did on list.

That.. Is... Freaking... AWESOME!!! -puts it in meh siggy- May i have one avatar sized with a background of trees?

2yvthg2.png

If you'd like the area around the Shedinja splice white and fade to the background, tell me! =3

Is this a good caterpie retyped to water?

If you guys think it is then I'll add retypes to the list of things you can request. If not, I'll work on them a little longer.

Can you please make a fusion with these two sprites?
NewGiratina.png
and
Shaymin-sky.png

If it's not too much trouble, can you also keep Giratina's spikes and put the sprite in Shaymin's stance?

Yay, you did meh username! Fwee~ And that is a good retype! May I be the first to request one?

Type Change:
Pokemon: Arceus Persian
Type: Fire

In between the huge request. You seem to be doing other requests and mine inbetween, anyways.

Back
Top Bottom