• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tacky advertising....

I just ran it through babelfish a couple of times (thanks to this website), and the result was scary.

What I interest the lamierina of ZABUZA, that he it is not, he is
probably, healthful

Okay....

Oh this?

We have the exact same ad, except the voiceovers are Australian and they say 'Pokemon' as 'Pokemon', not 'po-kay-mahn'. You crazy Americans. xD

I always lol at these ads.

There are good adverts! D: Has anyone seen the Oatabix (UK) advert?

'It's called Not-Made-From-Wheat-Made-From-Oats-Instead-Abix'
'...they should have called it Oatabix...'
'...'

...am I really really sad for loving that? XD

Personally I hate all the UK Wii adverts. Where there's normally a big badly make-upped family playing Wii Sports or something really seriously, always going :D

And they apparently think every parent who sees the Wii /will/ be interested in it. Okay, it's more family-friendly than X-Box or something, but still...

There's a BK commercial can't stand to watch.

Dad: Teach me how to battle Pokemon!

Kid 1: First you take diffrent Pokemon like Pikachu

Kid 2: Or Chimchar

(Gosh get good Pokemon idiots)

Kid 2: And we send them to battle each other.

(HOW? Could you be more specific?)

Dad: Piplup, today we go into battle!

(WTF?)

Kid 3: Piplup, use Tackle!

Dad: (Cowers)

Whoever made this commercial needs to actually LEARN about Pokemon.

WORDWORDWORD. I half-expected them to make another commercial with the dad dressed as a Roman warrior whooped by a little girl with a bunch of Lv. Xs.

Oh this?

We have the exact same ad, except the voiceovers are Australian and they say 'Pokemon' as 'Pokemon', not 'po-kay-mahn'. You crazy Americans. xD

I always lol at these ads.

...'mahn'? Why 'mahn'? (By the way, the é is meant to be pronounced 'ay')

Anyway, that was rather tacky.

In response to the BK commercial, All that was wrong was that they got a bad card from their meal. THERE IS A MANAPHY CARD AVAILABLE, but darn luck gave them crappy Pikachu/Chimchars. Plus, that's their only way to get cards, through BK.

In response to the BK commercial, All that was wrong was that they got a bad card from their meal. THERE IS A MANAPHY CARD AVAILABLE, but darn luck gave them crappy Pikachu/Chimchars. Plus, that's their only way to get cards, through BK.

The kids didn't tell him what he wanted either.

And the dad was a gladiator.

And...

Well, all BK commercials suck.

Not Yogos. They taste like crap and my neighborhood always gives them out for Halloween instead of candy because candy is too fattening and unheathly.

And if they do give out candy...

"You're not allergic to chocolate/nuts/peanut butter are you?"

Back
Top Bottom