• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Talents

Mathematics, Science. Hell, I'd love to become a mathematician, physicist, or chemist. I have no idea which one, but still.

I'm a pretty good swimmer, too. I don't really have a best or worst stroke but my breaststroke is almost unnaturally good (it would be better if I worked on it, though) and my butterfly needs some work but is otherwise fine.

Maths, Reading and Writing are probably my best.

I'm quite good at art when it's sketching and I'm pretty good with running.

And finally I can just be said as 'good' at singing[ehh].

Academic-wise, I'm great at math and science. I'm good at English as well.

Creativity-wise, I play three instruments (piano, violin, guitar), and I'm not horrible at them (or at least, the first two since I just started guitar this summer.) I can also kind of draw.

Besides that, I've taken karate since second grade and I'm a blackbelt.

I'm a champion sleeper and procrastinator.
I like to think I'm good at this 'creative writing' thing too but y'know you can't always get what you want. :V

People reckon Jolty is talented at:
*art

Jolty wishes she was talented at:
*art
*bass guitar
*singing

Jolty is actually talented at:
*procrastinating

I'm pretty good with math and science, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy them.

Hobby-wise, I'm a pretty good chess player (solid "class B" player), and trapshooter.

People seem to think that I'm great at maths and the sciences (esp. physics) though given my experiences in classes with them I'm inclined to believe that they're just not very good at them, though I enjoy them anyway.

I'm also at grade five of playing the bassoon (if you don't know, England -- maybe the rest of Britain and beyond -- offers grades for various instruments ranging from one, the lowest, to eight, the highest). Not notably good but I've only played it for a little over two years so I guess that's quite nice.

I'm talented at being an ass, procrastination, fucking life up for myself, sometimes making people laugh and having no other talents at all.

Am I part of the crowd yet?

Major, stick-out-like-a-sore-thumb-could-provide-a-career talents; I'm generally high-grading at academic pursuits except for *shudder* Irish.

Mild, less-important-mean-something-to-me talents; chess, singing, death growling, comedy, debating, drawing, poetry and prose, songwriting, tennis, roleplaying, gaming.

I actually don't know. I guess I can come up with good plots...um...but that's what I have heard from others so it may not be true.

Back
Top Bottom