• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Art Thread [/extreamlyunoriginalthreadtitle]

Yes, I just need to stop being a lazy bum. But...
picture.php

I'd like to ask for critique before I color it.

Request time! :D
picture.php

^Came out okay, I guess. The eye looks a little weired.
picture.php

^That Toxicroak probably should have been colored darker...

I'll work on that Kadabra and splice thingy soon.

EDIT: Whoops I forgot to outline something on the Toxicroak, would you like me to fix and re-scan it?

You're pretty good for someone who's only 12; I was terrible in comparison

I don't know if anyone's already done this, but here's a redline for your future stuff

correctiondesug.png

Thanks but anyway, I hope you don't mind I did that. The topic title says "suggestions" so I assumed it meant on improving your work

Really though you're very good for someone your age. I didn't even color right V_V

I don't mind. Oh, and Dark Amour, I have started on your request, I'm working on it right now.

EDIT: DA's request is finished, I just need to color it.

Last edited:
All right, thanks! Sorry I wasn't here earlier; I just noticed the pink dragon's snout was a bit long. That's okay though; I still love it.

Hm... Latias/Sharpedo/Kabutops splice? Cool!

All I can see is that the fangs on the upper jaw look a bi crowded, and its right (our left) arm looks a bit wobbly.

I think it looked a bit jagged in the sprite, but now that I look at it it does look like it's too think and crooked to support the scythe.

robindrawing46775.JPG

A picture. Yay~
And look! v
picture.php

I painted the water. I'll try to get your request done soon, Cryptica.

What request? You already drew the Toxicroak...

On the water dragon, the neck is a bit too thick, but otherwise it's just about perfect.

I never draw anything as good as the bird.

^Thanks. ^^ I thought you requested a Kadabra. I drew an adult water and a frill htchling, but the scanner is being annoying. I'll try to fix it soon.

Oh, you drew the Kadabra awhile ago. As for the Water dragon, it really fits my favorite dragon I have: Isaribi!~ And the frill, apparently you didn't have an orange pencil?

Back
Top Bottom