• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Sprite Contest

holli.png

Okay, H20Firefly. EeveeSkitty, the next contest will be to splice two Eevee evolutions, and recolor them like a starter (Final evolution starter, ex.- Meganium, Swampert, etc.)

Great! Did you recolor it as a Blastiose? Just wondering, since it's a bit hard to tell. Still looks great though.

I am almost done with my entry for the Christmas/Winter contest, and would like to reserve for the next one.

Wait, are you allowed to revemp for different poses?

^ It's quite easy to tell :)

I am almost done with my entry for the Christmas/Winter contest, and would like to reserve for the next one.

Wait, are you allowed to revamp for different poses?

Anyway, yes I suppose because you're still splicing. Still I suggest finishing the Winter/Christmas one before working on next contest's one.

May I enter with this?
Vaporbreon.png

Umberon/Vaporeon. Swampert colours. The tail was a pain to play with.

What I meant was revamp for the winter thingie.

Yes because you just have to make a Pokemon themed Winter. It doesn't matter if it's scratch or whatever. That's what I say. No one said you had to use the DPP sprites or anything. You could do a pixel over for all people care[a little over...].

Okay, we're just waiting on Mewteo for both contests and Shyguy- The Pokemon for the third contest. Hurry up and get those entries in! (Not to rush you or anything XD)

Back
Top Bottom